Sandy Point..... Annapolis

I have been a few times along with the 12 to 15 others who show up for the 6am to 9am time that DNR will allow you to hunt. I have got a silver ring there in the water. Land is all clad. Don t even think of trying to do the other parts of the park cause DRN will jump on you like stink on ****.I have seen a few gold rings come out of water but none for me:( Some of the water guys do really well. So if you can get in the water have at it and goodluck!!!

Give me a shout , maybe we can hook up

Never Hunted there but watched a few guys out in the deep while doing a photo shoot. I do Oc alot, more people more chances.. Just got back from VB, found 3 gold 1 silver , others 5 were junk ........ My best day is thursdays mornings to hunt. at SP....email me at [email protected]. Have a few videos on youtube on beach hunting, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lm7eU5VzJE ........doing one now on VB Max, great guy, lots of good hunting habits. Great to watch for anyone from the beginner to the good hunter... send me a email........Joe...Obn

I have been a few times along with the 12 to 15 others who show up for the 6am to 9am time that DNR will allow you to hunt. I have got a silver ring there in the water. Land is all clad. Don t even think of trying to do the other parts of the park cause DRN will jump on you like stink on ****.I have seen a few gold rings come out of water but none for me:( Some of the water guys do really well. So if you can get in the water have at it and goodluck!!!

I don't have a water machine but I am willing to try anyhow

Great video oldbeechnut!!!!!!!!! We could defiantly hook up some time, but I am still a newbie at this sport!

I am Open the 23rd

...Thanks, Hey I am no Pro, Only been at the water thing for 3 years now..did the land thing for several years on and off , little better at that. Let me know, I am open on thursday morning the 23rd.., I can meet you there or just drop me aline...I can give you a hand getting started, plus I have a couple of those land detectors if you want to try another detector,,a SE and a DFX..........Obn

I might have to join you guys sometime. The 6am - 9am thing is a little rough for me though since the beach is about 2 hours away.

Anytime...Just send me a email 5 days before

I might have to join you guys sometime. The 6am - 9am thing is a little rough for me though since the beach is about 2 hours away.
Anytime...Just send me a email...we can meet there or Pool..I live next to BWI......Something may come up on the 23rd, not sure,,,Just got a email from a friend maybe headed for OC that day , but 2 open seats in my car. Would make the parking cheaper, split 3 ways...if not the month of Aug, thursdays, I am Open...........Obn

i have been there many times for seeded hunts and such. i live right on the other side of the bridge. are any of you guys members of the estc or mars clubs?? thats where they hold there annual events.

No member

Between work, family, Internet forums and doing video's I am just able to get in detecting once a week...maybe someday when I retire i will be able to join
A Club............Obn ......

Let me know if you ever head that way, alway good to see a fellow hunter.....Obn

You got some very nice finds there to your credit!

Last edited:
1785 Connecticut Copper, 1855-0 Seated Liberty Half

Yep you Mr B.........Very Nice finds

Infact I don't hunt the land much but next time you have a Hi Po Place you think might be ladden with treasures.. I would like to get that on video, and bring my head gear cam, SE or DFX and scan them before you dig. that way I can have the sounds of the target, se or dfx sounds, And video of you digging the target...what do you think?... Make a great Land Lover Video..Obn

Well, I have to go to the Eastern Shore to check on my property and I am stopping by Sandy Point in the AM to detect with a Land machine. I would like a water machine but that will have to wait,

I m in m.a.r.s. and I think I meet you last year at the open hunt. You swing a XLT. Are you coming this year?

I was there last year and I swing an XLT. I was one of the only teenagers there. Me and Brianvickers83 are both teenagers.

I think I talked to you. You have an older model XLT. It sseem to be treating you very well. You have some great find. This open hunt is only 60 bucks if you pay by august.Hope to see you there!

I think I talked to you. You have an older model XLT. It sseem to be treating you very well. You have some great find. This open hunt is only 60 bucks if you pay by august.Hope to see you there!

Thanks for the compliment, it's been treating me great. I'm really starting to understand it and hear the signals really good. I just need to start messing with the settings to get some more depth now. I don't know if I'll end up coming again this year. I would love to but I have alot going on with school and work. It was a fun time last year and good to see so many people who enjoy the hobby.

Back
Top Bottom