If she wasn't hooked before....

Very cool! How do you guys like the Patriot? Keep it up, youll have a future hunting buddy for a long long time!
With only a couple of hours behind it I can say that so far I love it. It's painfully obvious that it has more capability than I have ability at the moment.
I'm only operating in factory settings until I become more familiar, but so far I find it a joy to operate, and it's speaking a language that's new to me and I want to understand every word.

With only a couple of hours behind it I can say that so far I love it. It's painfully obvious that it has more capability than I have ability at the moment.
I'm only operating in factory settings until I become more familiar, but so far I find it a joy to operate, and it's speaking a language that's new to me and I want to understand every word.

Nice. I was thinking of picking one up here when taxes get here, (Once they get done "reviewing" it LOL) I havent had much experience with Teknetics and saw it while shopping around. Best of luck to you both!

You're gonna have a lot of fun with that Patriot, it's a good machine.
It doesn't take long to get good at pinpointing with the dd coil.

Good luck.

You are a lucky person to have someone like that to be with you..

My wife could care less about tecting, But,, If I come home with a nice ring ? You want to know where it goes..

Yep , right their on her finger.

All I get is , Thank you hunny.

KEN :p

So awesome! As the kids get older it becomes more difficult to garner their attention so what a great way to bond. Good luck with the hunting!!

Back
Top Bottom