Gold pendant 36 diamonds test positive

Thank you, so, where you found the proud in my talk?

Great find Hamid! Master of Detection! Don't forget modest and humble...
So, if you had reading my last post in last year, i was posting the questions as like begginers. I don't like this word in my life (Master of detection):mad: I'm simple man and poor man:yes: :)
I have learning......, i do.....
I don't like about you take the bad think about me:(
Happy hunting :)
Regards Hamid

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 205
Wow those beach just keeps on giving its like no one has detected there at all besides you. nice worrk I hope you find many great things this year

:cool:
If you live in U.S, I'm sure you have great beaches than my beaches, in other hand, the problem is not the beaches, its the knowledge and experience:cool:
Proudless to say that I am the best detectorist in the world:no: That's not my Ethics to say i'm great hunter in the world:cool:
You had many books about skills and methods of detecting in the beaches. Where is the problem?
I'm never read any book in my life about detecting in the beaches :research: :yes:
Thank you my friend so very much and i wish you have great day.
Happy hunting :mder:
Regards Hamid
:oldguy::run1::welcome2:

I'm detecting on Long Island, in New York. It's the east coast of the U.S.

hamid

Why is it that you dont allow PM. Oh and by the way what type of md are you using. Knowledge is power. Sharing is caring. Please teach us all a thing or two. We won't steal your fame but we'll thank you for you sharing your knowledge and providing great expertise to us all MD's.

Thank you.

Merci

WOw belle trouvaille Hamid,vraiment super, encore une fois chapeau
C'est la première fois que je t'ai vu dans ce forum même si vous vous êtes inscrit depuis 2006.
Tu as en bonne santé? Je vous souhaite bonne chasse:cool:
Bonne chance:cool:
Hamid

Impressive finds! I am checking your threads now, have no words :aok::digginahole::workforgold: thanks for sharing! Very inspiring

Back
Top Bottom