New Hunter spot burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to make sure we don't stray away from the posters topic I took the liberty of reposting the original post from page 1 ;)

There is a hunter on our beaches who has just discovered a productive area. For those in the know it's been good area to hunt. And, for this guy, he's new to this particular beach. Hat's off to him on figuring some stuff out. Here's the problem: The guy is posting the exact location on this forum, including pictures.

Of course it against accepted metal detecting etiquette to knowingly disclose someone's else's hunting site and just plain stupid to disclose your own. This beach is the home beach for a small group of hunters. Who, if this continues, will be sharing the beach with a lot more people.

Of course this guy is free to hunt anywhere he'd like, but burning us? What do we do about that?

You & I could post till we turn blue,unless it happen's at there honey hole,alot of point's i mentioned,worthless,because 80% of everyone posting here has there:dash2: block on,and NO clue,i would take the same offensive aproach to this thread, if it hasn't happened to me,but it has,so i completely understand your concern,i guarantee,you won't see Squat on Craig's,,Gary Drayton,Clive James Clynick,Compass,and more,all in which are sucessful hunter's, honey hole's posted,and video's made,and i guarantee if they ever do post location's,it's dry ,as they hunted it 5yr's ago,but still you will never see that,this is my :my2cents:,and i know Sultan it's worthless because that %age of hunter's here have not experienced what WE have,happy hunting to you ,and for the other 20% who relate,to this Thread, as for the other 80%,deep down inside your soul's you can relate to this thread,you know what we are complaining about,but it hasn't happened to YOU,but you know one day it will ,so you can't relate,Craig stop babling,you would have closed this thread along time ago,if it didn't have merit,:imo::my2cents::nicethread::snapoutofit::dash3::boxing::foottap::heartylaugh:,PS clue you can :twister: this thread all you want,if you can't relate to this thread than go for a :run1:or :biker:or :snowtruck:or :takeoff:

:peckkey: :lol::laughing:

Lol

PI Joe-nice flick,& the mouse flick,other than that,i havn't seen a beach flick in over 6 weeks from you,have you been filming with Va beach Max oversea's :laughing:Beach Hog-now your talking,anything but starv scoop's,Therover-how about the GPS on the honey hole you have found those spanish reale's since you dont care :laughing:Cfmct-pi-so negitive on this thread for someone who posted he like's Raiding spot's that are producing that forums post pick's that disclose location's. DogPound since it doesn't matter to you eighter,how bought disclosing the GPS location on that creek producing the silver you found :laughing:Scout 23(i must confess i study photo's you other guy's post:shock::lol:,lol:AquaMan we dont want to see the honey hole you cleaned out for the last 5 year's ,we want the current Spot :laughing:And finally Craig,i really think deeeeeeeep,down inside you like the RAVEN"S as much as you mention them :roll::roll::roll::lol: SUPER :nicethread::back2topic:

I'm new to this and know its not a good idea to do this it doesn't take experience just common sense this sounds more like (turf war) like the west side story maybe we should just tie y'all hands together give y'all pinpointers and let y'all go at it:heartylaugh::heartylaugh:I'm just playing but really it sounds more personal thin ethical it sucks but it takes all kinds of people to make the world go around and we have to live with them all I would just weather the storm and suck it up cause sometimes your just adding fuel to the fire..just my 2 cents

Wow at the sense of entitlement. I wish people would that motivated about laws that ban MDing.
Some people need to get their priorities straightened out.

This is why I don't hunt the beach, too much drama:lol:...I have seen pix and video on the 'net that gave away dirt spots, and heck yeah, I raided them the next day:pirate:. I have returned to places I posted pix of and seen fresh holes. It happens...A public place is a public place, plain and simple. Anyone can go hunt it, but only the good hunters will almost always find keepers. You want to keep it a secret, then don't post about it...

PI Joe-nice flick,& the mouse flick,other than that,i havn't seen a beach flick in over 6 weeks from you,have you been filming with Va beach Max oversea's :laughing:Beach Hog-now your talking,anything but starv scoop's,Therover-how about the GPS on the honey hole you have found those spanish reale's since you dont care :laughing:Cfmct-pi-so negitive on this thread for someone who posted he like's Raiding spot's that are producing that forums post pick's that disclose location's. DogPound since it doesn't matter to you eighter,how bought disclosing the GPS location on that creek producing the silver you found :laughing:Scout 23(i must confess i study photo's you other guy's post:shock::lol:,lol:AquaMan we dont want to see the honey hole you cleaned out for the last 5 year's ,we want the current Spot :laughing:And finally Craig,i really think deeeeeeeep,down inside you like the RAVEN"S as much as you mention them :roll::roll::roll::lol: SUPER :nicethread::back2topic:

You miss my Pre-Halloween video that I made last week Earl! :lol: :laughing:

You miss my Pre-Halloween video that I made last week Earl! :lol: :laughing:

Joe, don't you realize that you are breaking the unwritten rule of showing pics and vids of great hunting spots that produce great finds? Your favorite locations are gonna be swarmed with loot stealing MDers now. What are you thinking!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom