Official Deus version 5.2 is available.

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
For folks who may be unaware.
The latest and greatest supposedly Version update is indeed version 5.2.

There was an earlier publically released version labeled 5.2B03.

If one downloads now this below is what you’ll see in your window at Deus turn on.
I don’t know exaclty when the beta suffix designator was dropped.

2mq510g.jpg

I remember when I had the Deus.....actually two.....we waited half a year for updates. Times have changed. Is the updates and which coils work with which updates getting confusing at all? It sure seems like the Deus folks are getting everything they can out of the detector.

I remember when I had the Deus.....actually two.....we waited half a year for updates. Times have changed. Is the updates and which coils work with which updates getting confusing at all? It sure seems like the Deus folks are getting everything they can out of the detector.

Is the updates and which coils work with which updates getting confusing at all?

No, the update if your coils are loaded in remote by serial number, the update process will trigger which coils are affected (needing update) by serial number. If the coil isn’t listed or recognized the update doesn’t apply.

The HF coils (originals) have had no updates since version 4.0 I believe. Those particular coils came with versions 4 installed originally.

Some folks may still be running older Deus version while using LF coils.

If you are running a version older than 4.1, you are likely not making some finds Deus and LF coil is capable of. This has to do with the new setting with option to adjust called ground sensitivty setting.

Relic hunters especially should heed above.
Here’s is link where I tested comparing version 4.0 (doesn’t have this setting) to version 4.1.
https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=256128

Back
Top Bottom