• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

TDI Beach hunter 1st hunt

brncofan

Elite Member
hi guys i decided to sell some of my gold and bought a TDI beach hunter i went out last night for its maiden voyage. i own a TDI pro as well but not waterproof i get a little nervous when im in the water with it thats why i got the BH. i hunted for 3.5 hrs, found a ring (stainless:mad:) and a cool pendant or buckle ,ST george and the dragon made of pewter i believe nothing epic but its a start i plan on going out again tonite gotta take advantage of these big minus tides this week:D boy it loves those small lead bucking balls and .22 bullets H.H. guys thanks for looking P.S. i bought my detector from phil meyers he has the best deals around so if anyone is looking its worth a call to phil i had my detector in 3 days he is awesome to deal with :yes: also epoxyed the seal around my coil cover those whites covers are a pain in a$$ to get off to clean

Attachments

• 0122192038a.jpg
    0122192038a.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 590
  • 0123190923.jpg
    0123190923.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 622
  • 0123191050.jpg
    0123191050.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 589
  • 0118191847.jpg
    0118191847.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 624
  • 0122192038.jpg
    0122192038.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 575
  • 0121191703.jpg
    0121191703.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 582
Last edited:
Mark

Good luck with your new machine, i am sure you will clean up the old gold still laying around in the stink mud hope your waring some good wader's , stay warm, congrats on the silver ring, happy hunting , Earl

Good luck with your new machine, i am sure you will clean up the old gold still laying around in the stink mud hope your waring some good wader's , stay warm, congrats on the silver ring, happy hunting , Earl

thanks earl was a junk stainless steel ring oh well tonite maybe i will get lucky:D

Congrats on the new toy now get out again and pay it off!

That pendant is very unique and different...

Luck with the new machine... Maybe will have to look into that machine :p

Sweet! That dragon pendant would look pretty cool recast in silver! Our Forum Brother Skippy had a great post about doing this exact thing! ..taking an interesting bastard metal find and using it as a pattern to recreate with our scrap PM's!..

How does the TDI BH compare to the TDI Pro? Is the pro deeper?
Pro is deeper but with the BH i dont have to worry about it getting wet and ruinihg like i did with my TDI pro i will still use the pro for wet sand hunting

Congrats on the new toy now get out again and pay it off!
hopfully felix im sure it will they are awesome detectors

good luck with that new heater
thanks joe

That pendant is very unique and different... thanks bill it sure is very :cool: for sure

Luck with the new machine... Maybe will have to look into that machine :p
The TDI line is awesome you cant go wrong very deep

Congrats on the new machine! :yes: I like the Dual Field. Maybe the TDI Beach Hunter is the next logical upgrade. :grin:
TDI has such a smooth threshold no chatter running gain wide open very smooth its even smoother than the pro

Nice hunting man, congrats on your new toy!
thanks jeff

Sweet! That dragon pendant would look pretty cool recast in silver! Our Forum Brother Skippy had a great post about doing this exact thing! ..taking an interesting bastard metal find and using it as a pattern to recreate with our scrap PM's!..
yes it would thanks mud

Back
Top Bottom