(update added lesche sheath) Handmade leather sheaths!

LoL

Forum Supporter
Handmade leather sheaths! For Lesche,Fiskars and ames.

We are making homemade leather sheaths for almost any digger. First we get a normal piece of leather then we cut it all out measure it epoxy it together then we drill the holes then we sew it all together put the snaps on for the belt part then we burnish it then stain it.. Lined belt loop, 8-9 ounce leather, Completely hand stitched, Welt to protect stitches from blade, Buttons on belt loop so you can attach or detach easily, stained in either java brown or tan.All are java brown ( just bought the tan dye) . The lesche sheath is really nice it is the nicest one we have made:yes:http://leathersheaths.weebly.com/
Here is the classifieds post incase your wondering if we are selling them. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=830128#post830128

Ames
IMAG0135.jpg

Fiskars
fisker whisker lol.jpg

Lesche
lesche sheath.jpg

Attachments

• bestest leshy.jpg
    bestest leshy.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 540
very nice job :waytogo: if i didn't already have a sheath for all my diggers i'd be ordering one forsure

If you pm'd me and i did not respond it is because i did not get it there are some other forum members who pm'd me and i did not get the pm.

Make it or fix it youself?

We made it ourself.

This is in the wrong section...Its an advert.

No it is not we did make it and it is not a advertisement. Our ad is in the classifieds section. I was just showing everyone what me and my dad make.

Update??---Another advert bumping up your original post.
Updated because old pic was our first sheath that was ugly compared to the new one.

Actually i was not even selling these at first. The reason we started selling these is because of how many people posted and PM'd me. So this thread was not a advertisement.

Make it or Fix It Yourself---Garage and basement projects. Metal detector modifications.

Nice highlighting job LOL

Oh so where should i have put this that we MADE!? This is the section it goes in. Vlad moved it from general hobby to this section!!!!

Likewise....this section has certainly changed in its original format in the last 3/4 years.....
when I used to post my projects.

Why shouldnt i have posted? I was simply showing everyone what me and my dad made and then people wanted to buy them so now we are selling them. This thread does belong in this section and if it didn't Vlad would have deleted it instead of moving it. :roll::roll:

Back
Top Bottom