End Of The World This Saturday...please mail me your detector

skyblast

Just thought I'd throw this out there to any end of the world Harold Camping believers.

I already own an E-Trac but I have always been interested in trying out a Garret GTI 2500. Just PM me and I'll give you my address. Also if it's not too much trouble please throw in any rare coins or cash that you may have on hand. Thanks

glad i didn't send off my mortgage payment, now i have some extra party money for the weekend :lol:

Share the wealth I'd love any Excaliburs that will be lying around!

Not this crap again

Had people all over the roads in Downtown with signs and what not.

DOOMS Day, Judgement and yada yada......

Just thought I'd throw this out there to any end of the world Harold Camping believers.

I already own an E-Trac but I have always been interested in trying out a Garret GTI 2500. Just PM me and I'll give you my address. Also if it's not too much trouble please throw in any rare coins or cash that you may have on hand. Thanks

"In a self-published 1992 book Camping predicted End Time would come in 1994"
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/03/national/main7208264.shtml

I never heard about this until your post...

Holy crap... I gotta get out there and get a couple holes dug.... do some 'teckting'... later. And, if something does happen, I'm taking my detector with me.... Can't send it. Sorry.

jack.jpg
come on... this is always funny stuff when Jesus dosen't come.

12/21/2012 You can't have a descent apocalypse without galactic alignment. :roll:

Plus, I can't die without first digging a large cent.

We had a crazy fellow in Missouri named Ivan Browning that was certain the New Madrid was gonna bust loose and destroy most of MO, AR, and west TN back 20 years ago too. He predicted based on astroalignment. Either his calculations were wrong or his basic assumptions were crap, but he missed it ....then a few years later he died. End of story! :shock::lol:

Back
Top Bottom