First time CRH

Littlebill

I got two boxes of pennies and searched through one so far.

I found nine wheat's (44,47,49,51,52,52,53,54,and 57 all d mints)

I was just wondering if that is all people look for in these boxes, and then roll them back up?

Or do people look for other things?

Thank you for any info.

copper cents...........................pre 1982. Some 82,s are copper and can cull if you want to take the extra time..............

a copper cent is as woth as much as an ordinary wheat anymore. Melt value. They are being hoarded. So hang on to your copper cents. Dug or in circulation..................

a copper cent is as woth as much as an ordinary wheat anymore. Melt value. They are being hoarded. So hang on to your copper cents. Dug or in circulation..................

That's good to know. I didn't know that about the pre 82 pennies.... :shock:

I checked all my pennies when I got home today and I found about 300 of them that were from 1982 and earlier. :lol:

I just saw a listing on Ebay for $50 face value of copper pennies.......the high bid was up to $82.......with 12 hrs left in the bidding...

Copper value in pre 1982 pennies is around 2.4 cents per penny !!!!

This to me is reminiscent of when they stopped making silver coins in 1964......some people hoarded the silver coins and got payback.....I myself am going to start hoarding the copper pennies!

Back
Top Bottom