10 Rolls of Wheaties

stealer

Elite Member
Hey guys I remember someone else posting a while back about buying three wheat rolls off eBay for $4.50 each. I think someone asked to be alerted if there ever was a deal like this again. Well, here's 10 Rolls of Wheaties for $30 flat and free ship.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lincoln-Wheat-C...mQQptZCoins_US_Individual?hash=item2a03b409eb

p.s. I am not the seller :D I don't buy wheaties either so, for those of you that do, enjoy!

p.p.s. (or is it p.s.s.?) I am looking for good deals on LC's, FE's and IH's so message me if you find one and you don't want it.

thats what? like 6 cents each? thats unreal ! round these parts a roll goes for 3 bucks! unless you are getting teens,20's,30's I would never!

Yea i had a guy the other day try to sell me a bunch for 6 cents each. I looked at them and they where 95% 50's and the other 5% where 40's. I told him i would give him 2 cents each and he got mad. People are getting crazy high on them.

thats what? like 6 cents each? thats unreal ! round these parts a roll goes for 3 bucks! unless you are getting teens,20's,30's I would never!

I like how they say "unsearched"...pppffttt...yeah right!
I know its a complete gamble when you buy these rolls, and maybe ....just maybe one slipped by the person who wrapped them up that would offset what you paid for the roll. but do you really think if a collector of wheats is gonna let anything "nice" go by??

Then again,if your starting out new and if you need fillers, try it a couple times...but at 6 cents each:?:

You probably would have better luck buying a couple penny bricks and finding wheats that people have let go because they dont know what the wheats could be really worth.

My local coin shop sells rolls for $2.50 each, I've bought a few had some good teens in them and a 1909 V.D.B. but it was pretty beat up.

All depends who the seller is on ebay.
I'm the one that's been getting the 4.99 per roll and these have been the only decent ones I've EVER got on ebay.
For each roll I got from this seller, I've got a few coins out of each that made it worth it for me.
All appear to at least be fine condition.
An 1880 and 1900 IH, couple of 1911's, couple of 1912's, 1915, 1916D, 1918S, 1920S,1924S,1927S,1931D (this one alone in fine worth 6.00), 1939D, and a Mint Flawless 1943 S Steel.
I have tried a few sellers and for the price and if you enjoy going thru some wheaties for a change of pace of going thru bank rolls, I'm happy with what I got so far from this one seller.
Thanks for the tip Stealer but I wouldn't buy this lot either. The photo showing a pile of coins rather than rolls is not a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom