A Mental Health Day #2 (Even Better Finds)

romyrome

Elite Member
went back again even though i am way to dang sick i dont know when to give up :laughing: i went for about a hr and a half today and popped my 2nd Walking Liberty half =) a 1939 and a nice sterling silver ring =)

Attachments

• thumbnail3.jpg
    thumbnail3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 595
  • thumbnail1.jpg
    thumbnail1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 595
  • thumbnail2.jpg
    thumbnail2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 587
  • thumbnail4.jpg
    thumbnail4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 619
Nice scores! Is there any artsy fartsy name or mark on the ring other than "STERLING"? Some of those silvers from years back can be worth some good money if they were made by a person of renown.

Nice! I wish the country was thinner so I could just drive right over there and help you clean things out! :)

It's been a while since I found big silver like that but I do remember how awesome it felt - congrats Romy!!!! Very happy for you bud!!!

Mental health is every bit as important as physical health!

I've been known to take a sick day from time to time for mental health reasons...to go metal detecting. :lol:

Nice scores! Is there any artsy fartsy name or mark on the ring other than "STERLING"? Some of those silvers from years back can be worth some good money if they were made by a person of renown.
Idk :?: I will have to pull it back out and see . I will get back to ya on that ;)
Nice! Congrats on the sterling and the big silver!
Thanks Ron
Congrats on all the finds especially that Walker, now you need to go take care of your health issues or you won't be detecting long. Good luck.
Thanks man bless you for saying it as I need to hear it sometimes but I have so much trouble being down, not working is hard on me and each day if I dont accomplish something I feel uneasy :no: but I do take more time now to just slow down . Bless you my friend

Cool finds Romy. (From both threads) Congrats......:yes:
thanks Kurt it has been a bit since I had some swing time so the hunts we much needed and the finds were the cherry on top ;)

Nice! I wish the country was thinner so I could just drive right over there and help you clean things out! :)
same here as I would love to learn from ya as your a huge inspiration to me . I would gladly take ya to my honey hole in trade to hang and pick your brain . So If your walking better get started as summer is coming soon . ;)

Gotta love that...nice silver there Romy! Very cool ring too, not my style but a keeper no doubt!
Thanks brother only my 2nd walking liberty and the ring is a trippy one indeed, not many I find i sport but hey i think its pretty cool and different from the average

great finds romy congrats buddy :D
thanks bud

It's been a while since I found big silver like that but I do remember how awesome it felt - congrats Romy!!!! Very happy for you bud!!!
Thanks George it's only my 2nd and it truly is a neat feeling it came from the wall of that spot . I can't imagine what a silver dollar find must feel like wow

Cool ring
Thanks Joe

Mental health is every bit as important as physical health!

I've been known to take a sick day from time to time for mental health reasons...to go metal detecting. :lol:
you bet it is bud and heck ya it's our days to use and I dont see a better way to spend a free day :yes:

Nice finds boss!
Thank Z
Congrats on the silver; I love that Walker! :good: Fantastic hunt, Romy. :detector:
Thanks wolf dog I got the mail you and the family sent me the other day and want to thank you princess and the family for the well wishes prayers and for cheering me up with the lovely photo of you guys :D bless you guys
Wow man, you're on a roll. You mental health should be much improved now!
yeah I did ok for a novice lol nah I did killer and I'm super happy lol thanks bud and yeah I am much happier now ;)

same here as I would love to learn from ya as your a huge inspiration to me . I would gladly take ya to my honey hole in trade to hang and pick your brain . So If your walking better get started as summer is coming soon . ;)

Thanks :) You made my day! Feel free to send me private messages with anything you want to know, I'd be happy to share with you. Not sure what I could share though as you're a great hunter!

Back
Top Bottom