Palladium pampa hi cuff boots.

Dirt Lizard

Elite Member
I just bought a pair of these and I can't say enough about how tuff these boots are. Their great for relic hunting and hold up to just about anything you can put them through. You can buy them on E bay or Amazon or go strait to their sight at Palladium boots.com

I prefer US products , but it's unfair to cry about some one buying China when so many good us companies are building outside U S . I wonder how many people only hold stock in US companies that don't send work out . Even Union and some state pensions are not strictly US invested.
HH

Show me a USA made device, and I will buy it.

Lol I don't think I could show you any sort of electronics that are made in the USA. I'm just pointing out that we are all part of the problem! I'm all for made in the USA but some times it's not possible, to darn expensive, or just no good products made in the USA.

Lol I don't think I could show you any sort of electronics that are made in the USA. I'm just pointing out that we are all part of the problem! I'm all for made in the USA but some times it's not possible, to darn expensive, or just no good products made in the USA.

I did say that I prefer to buy USA made products. You are correct, some things aren't made here anymore.

Most of the U.S.A. companies are moving over seas to cheaper labor and parts. This leaves our people who can't follow out of a job. Those companies who can stay are stuck with paying very high prices for their labor and parts to make their products in turn charge our people a crazy price on what we want to buy. I'm sorry I'm not going to pay 120.00 for a pair of kick around shoes for metal detecting just because I'm an American.

Thank you Coin chaser.

Most of the U.S.A. companies are moving over seas to cheaper labor and parts. This leaves our people who can't follow out of a job. Those companies who can stay are stuck with paying very high prices for their labor and parts to make their products in turn charge our people a crazy price on what we want to buy. I'm sorry I'm not going to pay 120.00 for a pair of kick around shoes for metal detecting just because I'm an American.

If Americans refused to buy imported goods, US companies would stop leaving the country. If I sell out my countrymen, they will sell me out next. United we stand, divided we fall.

Back
Top Bottom