Alright I am ready for a Pin Pointer

i bought a makro pro pp and it has been great so far. I got it from MetalDetector.com

Got Both my TRX pin pointers from Phil Myers and both my Garrett AT Pin pointers from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. You cannot go wrong with either of those guys.

I have a Garrett pro pointer and would not buy another. Too many problems with them. I just ordered a new Makro from Craig at showmetreasure.com and got a great deal.

i highly recommend the makro... it has done me very well.
I like the different sensitivity levels. sound or vibration or both. Plus an LED light if I need it.. and it is waterproof..

I have the makro waterproof and have had the regular garret, deteknix, trx and now the garrett AT waterproof also and for me it is no contest. The new garrett wins and its not even close for me...I am thinking about selling the makro but am afraid not to have a backup...
Give Larry@NWI Detectors a call also, I always have ended up with a great deal and service from him. He is a really good guy and even though I have never met him, I consider him a friend. Thats the impression he left on me the very first time I talked to him. Nothing against the others as I have spoke with Phil, Bart, Jeff @ quality, chuck and detectingmo in the past and they are all good people..

Back
Top Bottom