• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Bank changeover...

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Well, KT's bank got bought out by another local bank....so far there are only a couple of significant changes that affect KT...the coin machine at His Majesty's branch now charges 10%, up from 8 %, to non-account holders (thankfully still no charge for use by account holders!

And 2nd, KT usually gets his bank drop money in 100s, but today the bank had no 100s, nor 50s, so took the entire $2500 in twenties...:laughing::laughing: Had to rubber band the mass together! I told the teller to tell the branch bank managers to get them some 100s! If every customer that is used to them complained, they would pay attention in the upper management, me thinks.

Anywho, dump went clean, no problems, but no overage today, unless you count the zincoln KT found under the machine! :laughing::laughing:

Now KT will call his purchase bank to be sure they order his boxes for this week!

$2500 in 20s! Lolol! Complete new staff too? Good thing the dump doesn't charge a fee still!

Try to explain that wad of cash after getting pulled over in the bad part of town. "Really Officer, it's for coin roll hunting"

Officer: "What the heck is coin roll hunting?"

When I used to do the coin roll hunting 10 years ago (I thought I invented it) I opened an account with every bank that had a machine. Then I weaseled my way into making each branch order my coins. I was going through $3,000 a week. Don't know if you have several "dumps" but it might be a good idea to exchange in rolls rather than cash.

When I used to do the coin roll hunting 10 years ago (I thought I invented it) I opened an account with every bank that had a machine. Then I weaseled my way into making each branch order my coins. I was going through $3,000 a week. Don't know if you have several "dumps" but it might be a good idea to exchange in rolls rather than cash.

KT has one bank. He goes by the old adage, buy from one branch and dump at another. This dump machine is exceptionally fast, not like many KT has experienced. It took Him less than 10 minutes to get the coins counted, whereas at many machines, that would take an hour, bugging not only other customers waiting for the machine, but also the tellers who have to service it. Took less time to dump than it did for the teller to come by twice and pop on a new halves bag! That's why KT works it the way He does, besides if KT were running 10 boxes a week, THAT would get into work, not a hobby! :laughing::laughing:

Haha!! I was a poor college student when I was searching through coin rolls!!! Haha

Haha!! I was a poor college student when I was searching through coin rolls!!! Haha

Hmmm, you must also be royalty, because no "poor" college student could come up with that kind of cash to fund a hobby! IMO

When KT was a college student (back in the Jurassic), he was lucky to have enough money left over to go with the guys a couple times a week to buy a burger, fries, and a drink to escape from the dorm food, and spent most of his time studying, not hobbying, tho He does remember crawling around in an awful lot of wild caves in NW Arkansas during those years! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I saved up $500 working for the census then flipped it over time and time again. Bought my car coin roll hunting ;)

Phishingman doth congratulates you on your nice clean dump. Phishingman usually gets hassled by bank tellers because they're grumpy and he holds up lines once in a while.

Keep that money in the castle Your Majesty. The key to the Royal Chariot was lost and then found by a couple of those metal detector people. They are not parting with a relic from the Royal Kingdom. I can't blame them but I will not be able to keep the Royal Chariot secure. I bow to Thee.

Keep that money in the castle Your Majesty. The key to the Royal Chariot was lost and then found by a couple of those metal detector people. They are not parting with a relic from the Royal Kingdom. I can't blame them but I will not be able to keep the Royal Chariot secure. I bow to Thee.

Thank thee for warning the Royal Family! We have now changed all the locks on the Castle so the Royal Key is now truly a relic! :laughing::laughing:

If this is the key you're talking about, there's NO worry for the King. He and I are best buds and knows the castle is safe from invasion. : )

Attachments

• 102_0701.jpg
    102_0701.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 119
Back
Top Bottom