Scoopcam December Gold & Silver

Irons

Forum Supporter
PIRATE.GIF pirates.gif

Got over to a local lake today, heck it was almost 40 degrees without wind so it was like summer man. :D

The small shallow lakes are frozen over already but the deep ones are still open water.

Once the docks are out for the winter I can wander around at will. The little gold filled ring had me going for a minute then I nailed the big fat old 14k bullion band!

Dang that was a nice surprise! Big ugly silver band too.

Here's to water hunting in December!

Dec 2- (1)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (2)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (4)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (6)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (7)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (8)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (9)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (10)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (11)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (12)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (13)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (14)RS.jpg

Dec 2- (17)RS.jpg

PIRATE.GIF

pirates.gif

Nice treasure, Some fine looking cold gold!! You wearing anything under those trapper gloves or are they lined? Like those reds....

Nice work Irons!!

Congrats on the December gold. That is the second December gold out of Michigan waters so far!!:D

Thanks for sharing!

<*)))>{

Nice treasure, Some fine looking cold gold!! You wearing anything under those trapper gloves or are they lined? Like those reds....

Thanks! I drop one of those disposable hand warmer things down each glove and that's enough most of the time. I tried the thin cotton glove liners and that just made the glove tight and more cold.

Santa is bringing me battery heated glove liners later this week! Those will be a dream.

Nice hunt Irons!!!!!
Love seeing Great Lakes hunters still hard at it!!
You're an inspiration to us all.

View attachment 248427 View attachment 248428

Got over to a local lake today, heck it was almost 40 degrees without wind so it was like summer man. :D

The small shallow lakes are frozen over already but the deep ones are still open water.

Once the docks are out for the winter I can wander around at will. The little gold filled ring had me going for a minute then I nailed the big fat old 14k bullion band!

Dang that was a nice surprise! Big ugly silver band too.

Here's to water hunting in December!

View attachment 248414

View attachment 248415

View attachment 248416

View attachment 248417

View attachment 248418

View attachment 248419

View attachment 248420

View attachment 248421

View attachment 248422

View attachment 248423

View attachment 248424

View attachment 248425

View attachment 248426

View attachment 248427

View attachment 248428

Nice finds!! Love the gold! I found some Sterling today also... no gold though. ;)

P.S. King Ferdinand is from Portugal... I think...

Congrats on your COLD GOLD! You and Ice are 2 crazy water hunters, but with results like that, who can blame you? Stay warm and good luck on future hunts. : )

Thanks! I drop one of those disposable hand warmer things down each glove and that's enough most of the time. I tried the thin cotton glove liners and that just made the glove tight and more cold.

Santa is bringing me battery heated glove liners later this week! Those will be a dream.

Irons, congrats on the yellow, I am cold just looking at the pic,,,,,,you guys are brave,,,,glove warmers,,,,,,:?:hum, I thought I was a whimp thinking about divers neoprene gloves with 68 degree water,,,,,:laughing:GL HH

Thanks for the info on the Gloves, make sure you post your results on those heated gloves, I went to the link and see they had heated sox's also....:sun2:

I'm guessing the water temp is around the mid to low thirties?

I found a very similar ring to your silver one this season too, I don't think mine is silver though, it rings up too low, and mine has no marks.. I didn't look at it too close because I found it on my first double gold hunt ever.. :D

IMG_3874_zpsc098f9be.jpg

Loving all the pictures, and the scoop cam is awesome!!

<*)))>{

Love that scoop cam Irons don't know how you get those sharp pics after being in that water :yes:
Congrats on the cool gold :D

Back
Top Bottom