Nine Ringer Day

meggie

Elite Member
Part of my ritual everyday along with following the tide & moon phases is to check the coastal wind speed & direction.
Last night I noticed there was near gale force winds at about 10pm & as this was close to high tide I hoped for some beach erosion to occur .. usually high winds mostly seem to be around low tide time.

So I was really keen to get there & headed out about 10am.Arrived at my favorite little beach and there it was,a nice decent washout along the towel line .. I thought it was Christmas already.:p

Straight away I was into coins & sinkers .. all up over 50 coins.
Over 4 hours I scored nine rings 3 junk, 3 x 925 2 x 9ct & 1 x 18ct,definitely one of my best days for a while ... so will try to get back there again tomorrow.

Meggie ...

Attachments

• IMG_0303.JPGa.jpg
    IMG_0303.JPGa.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 662
  • IMG_0304.a.jpg
    IMG_0304.a.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 653
  • IMG_0313.JPGa.jpg
    IMG_0313.JPGa.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 768
That is....incredible....humbling....fantastic!!! :shock::shock::shock: Some skills you have there...and a good spot to hunt helps too! :D:D:D I always look forward to your posts. :yes:

Congrats on another awesome hunt! It looks like you have figured out where/when the goodies will show up! Good luck on future hunts. : )

Thanks for sharing but more importantly, thanks for the info regarding your thought process on the winds speeds. I never thought of checking the winds hourly during high tide. Good to know, congrats.

way to knock it out of the park Meg,,,I mean saying,,,,that is outstanding,,,whats weird is you guys get a lot of 9k and you had 18k in the mix,,,,any way you shape it up, you did fantastic,,,,GL HH

Nice job Meggie. Is that a flip phone? I heard those sink deep because of all the technology packed inside of them!:D

Great use of tech skills before you even get to a beach; the difference between going and making a haul like this one, or just a few cent in pocket change!

Back
Top Bottom