Forum Supporter
008.jpg

The ring is 14K but I'd like to ID the mark.... Thanks

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:
It could be ArtCarved.... but ive not seen them use AC... like Tiffy they spell it out i think.

Dew

I gave up on finding Gold ring makers marks. It literally made me crazy. :lol:

If you can put the symbol into words you might have a chance on google.

Good luck!

I searched for it Frank and came up empty... I think that ring was made a long long time ago and is a ruby cabochon...

I searched for it Frank and came up empty... I think that ring was made a long long time ago and is a ruby cabochon...

The picture doesn't do this ring justice, it beautiful, and my wife is the proud new owner. :lol:

dunno, but I can tell you it is an old gold with most likely a ruby and is probably a jewelers mark,,,,,there are many and I don't even pay attention to them,,,,,nice ring,,,GL HH

DC426 found one with a similar mark. I think it was the UNCAS jewelry mfg. co. Try Googling that.

Most of the jewelry on that site was either costume or sterling so I didn't go down that road :lol: the gold was for the most part plated or a wash from what I saw...

Nice ring!! It looks Art Nouveau in style to me, 1900-1930s. The stone looks a little purple to me to be a ruby, and definitely not a Burmese one. Is the color true on your last photo??

Back
Top Bottom