"Diggers Dictionary" smh

ronfin

Elite Member
Are these guys for real? "I GOT ROUNDNESS!" ugh. These guys are making this hobby look retarded. :mad:

He calls himself the "Ring Master". I'm embarrassed for them. ugh

This show is just retarded hahahahaha. Between "the roundness" and "juiced" I'm cracking up. Don't ya like how they goin a 1910s wheat in 5 minutes?

yay! clown #2 found a nail! Discrimination n00bs. Digging a nail? Really? :laughing:

Holy !!!! do you see how they dig their plugs? He was flinging dirt all over the place! No towel or frisbee to place dirt on. Nothing! Just scoop and toss. This is embarrassing. They make us look like we run out there, swing like madmen, and soon as we get a beep we dig holes like squirrels looking for nuts. :mad::mad:

How about both digging in the same hole? And nectar? Seriously? I've never heard this term before. This show makes us all look bad.

I think after the show they will teach us how to cook meth in a bath tub. :?: These guys seem like newbies.

Can we vote to never use the words "juice", "roundness", or "nectar" in the forum? I feel myself getting dumber by the minute.

I'm also watching these guys pass over TONS of signals that I would be digging!!

How can you put a 5 dollar price tag on an old toothpaste tube,,a buck a piece for a blank ammo round,,,,,,eveerybodys gonna think we make tons of cash everyday,,,,,I see trouble ahead,,,

"OHHHH IT'S A TOAK! IT'S A TOAK!" Who says that? I don't get happy for tokens. meh. They're also making up the value for the stuff they find which is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom