Car date tag?

spittfire

Elite Member
Can someone tell me if this is an old license plate date tag? A friend told me that back in the day in Delaware they had little clips that held this type of tag on to identify the date of expiration. It is about a 2x2 inch disk.

Attachments

• car tag.jpg
    car tag.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 65
spittfire said:
Can someone tell me if this is an old license plate date tag? A friend told me that back in the day in Delaware they had little clips that held this type of tag on to identify the date of expiration. It is about a 2x2 inch disk.
,,,,,How am I supose to know somthing like that, for one I've never been to Delaware and two I'm not that old to know :lol: TAG

Sorry I couldn't be of help TAG again.
You still my friend? TAG,TAG
I was just kidding TAG, TAG TAG

rustynail1 said:
spittfire said:
,,,,,How am I supose to know somthing like that, for one I've never been to Delaware and two I'm not that old to know :lol: TAG

I heard that you are as old as DIRT:) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):P):):):):):):)P:):):):):):):):P):)
TAG< TAG< TAG> TAG> olly olly something........you're it!

spittfire said:
rustynail1 said:
spittfire said:

I heard that you are as old as DIRT:) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):P):):):):):):)P:):):):):):):):P):)
TAG< TAG< TAG> TAG> olly olly something........you're it!
.....................oxen free hehehehehehe :P

Back
Top Bottom