Small jewelry

CarsonChris

Elite Member
I found my first small item today. Rang at 12 on the Nox in tot lot chips. Pushed the chips with my foot and lost signal so I moved it. Got out the pinpointer and poked around until I found it. Has some diamond chips I think, maybe fake? This is my smallest find so far. Amazed the Nox picked it up. 21B3E16E-D129-40DE-A6EA-A54D977F2637.jpeg

Yes, that's costume jewelry.

Easy to tell. Real stones aren't glued in, and they're not in little round silver backed thingy's. Those are dead give-aways that it's costume.

Costume jewelry is getting better though, and newly purchased (and lost) silver plated rings can really fool you! (the CZ stones are often "set" in the metal, like real diamonds).

Skippy

Yes, that's costume jewelry.

Easy to tell. Real stones aren't glued in, and they're not in little round silver backed thingy's. Those are dead give-aways that it's costume.

Costume jewelry is getting better though, and newly purchased (and lost) silver plated rings can really fool you! (the CZ stones are often "set" in the metal, like real diamonds).

Skippy

Yep this one broke my heart.. even fooled the wife .. the Diamond Queen.. looked just to well made to be fake.. was .925 Silver though.

Attachments

• Ice.jpg
    Ice.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 102
Yep this one broke my heart.. even fooled the wife .. the Diamond Queen.. looked just to well made to be fake.. was .925 Silver though.

Yeah, those real silver rings go quickly, when I show my collection to my wife's friends for "re-homing." They look great!

I like them, still, though (even with fake stones), because it's a REAL ring! (as opposed to costume)

Back
Top Bottom