A couple of hunts in the past two months

sekypaleo

Between work and summer hunt conditions....only been able to get out for two short hunts in the past two months. Got my first ever Deane and Addams pistol bullet....these are sometimes referred to as Addams for Tranter. Thanks for looking! Come on fall hunting season!!!

Attachments

• june hunt.jpg
    june hunt.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 320
  • may hunt.jpg
    may hunt.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 316
Whoooa!

Such a sweet, sweet and mean sweet bullet.

I've dug hundreds and hundreds of bullets here in Virginia (and some rare ones at that) and the D&A bullet has always eluded me. Don't want to come across bragging but was lucky to have been able to have relic hunted all over Virginia staring in the mid 80's. I was just plain blessed to have had the opportunity, as well as some great permission, to hunt land that huge CW camps on them.

Such a superb bullet, so great job. Am I happy for you....yes. Am I jealous....darn right I am.

Thanks friend! I KNOW you have made some fantastic and rare CW bullet finds. This Dean and Addams was a big surprise find for me also....never thought I would find one. CW brass seems to elude me, but have snagged some scarce bullets in the last year. Thanks for the kind comments. Happy hunting my friend!

Wow! That's a super bullet. I've only seen pictures of them. I've also been fortunate enough to score some rare CW lead and have a nice collection going, but adding one of these would be so freaking sweet! Nice save man.

Fantastic bullet. I like the key a lot too and other finds also

I haven't been able to get out either. So I have been living through it by seeing the finds of others...so get back out there and find more! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom