Conditions still bleak...

Crumble

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Went out for a 4 hour hunt last night, dug about 10 targets in the wet sand... :no:

Thankfully one of those targets was a little silver locket so I didn't get skunked...

60 hours of hunting since my last gold... hopefully conditions improve soon, this is getting sad...

Attachments

• PC020098.jpg
    PC020098.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 220
  • PC020099.jpg
    PC020099.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20131202_165130.jpg
    IMG_20131202_165130.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Hey that's better than my three day hunt, couple of hours each day to get 1 gram silver 925LA pendant...Live Life Love...lots of clad though..

Great picture of the sky....

Crumble....I am right there with you on the beach conditions. You and I more than likely hunt some of the same beaches....just not a lot of sand movement so far this winter.

I have two beaches that I hunt and spy a particular land mark to determine beach erosion....the sand is still at least 6 feet high compared to when hunting gets really interesting.

Still....nice silver locket....congrats.

I feel for you. The way conditions have been lately, I'm regretting having ever complained about being sanded in during the past.

Nice locket. Conga-Rats to you! :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

60 hours since your last gold? I trade slumps with you!

amazing sunset to say the least,,,,,sometimes gold hides even when the targets are good and we know it is there,,,,,GL HH

I have had some fruitful christmas time hunts in the past, with any luck it will happen again.
Good luck out there.

So much sand i've acually given up going out!
San Clemente up to Huntington has like you said at least 6 feet or more.
Newport beach i swear is now 50 feet further out to the water, with a 4 foot sand bank keeping the water back.

Back
Top Bottom