A Little Gold For Black Friday

joe4077

Elite Member
I decided to hit the new beach again on Friday to work off a little of that Thanksgiving meal. After walking a grid pattern for about 3 hours, I already had $5.00 in coin to show for my efforts. So, for the last hour I decided to try a little wandering through a different area. After hitting and digging a few hundred pull tabs, I got a signal for another pull tab. But this time the number jumped between pull tab and another number. So I dug. Most of my targets were quite shallow and this one was no different. About 3-4 inches. Well wouldn't you know it I dug one scoopful and shook out the sand and there was a gold crucifix in the scoop. I blew off the sand and saw 14k on the back and 16 tiny diamonds. It was a combination of white gold and yellow gold. Not a bad find. After scouring the area for the chain, I didn't find it so I decided to call it a day. I wound up with $5.32 in coin and the crucifix. The weight of this piece was 11.1 grams.

Attachments

• 345.jpg
    345.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 403
Been busy the past couple of days. Should be out again on Monday. Probably just in time for the cold snap to hit. Just can't seem to get out on these milder days.

Thanks guys for all the nice comments.

I know what you mean. Lots going on trying to get a contract

Back
Top Bottom