Old Park*37 Buffalo*old Purina Dog Chow Whistle!

HEAVYMETALNUT

Forum Supporter
hi again everyone!
after work headed over to the old park for 2 hours.dug alot of bottle caps and pulltabs again.i managed to sqeak out a few goodies though.a 1937(no 3 legged bison sorry) a neat old brass whistle(marked)purina dog chow .and these 5 tokens were all in the same hole,close your eyes because the scenes on the back may offend some people.i only displayed the back of one but all have different acts like the one shown.never seen any tokens like this before and thought they were kinda neat.when the first one came out i said damn why couldn't that have been a TAURUS?.then when i scanned the hole there was still a target in there.the second one to come out was a TAURUS! woo hoo my sign!.then 3 more came out of the hole.all were at 4 inches.they are brass and i cleaned one using a fine brillo pad.i'll work on the rest later.have a good week all and thanks for l@@king!
dave

Attachments

• JUNE 25 PARK TREE.jpg
    JUNE 25 PARK TREE.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 325
  • JUNE 25 PARK 37 BUFF.jpg
    JUNE 25 PARK 37 BUFF.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 327
  • JUNE 25 PARK 37 BUFF 1.jpg
    JUNE 25 PARK 37 BUFF 1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 356
  • JUNE 25 PARK PURINA DOG WHISTLE.jpg
    JUNE 25 PARK PURINA DOG WHISTLE.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 323
  • JUNE 25 PARK 5 TOKENS IN 1 HOLE.jpg
    JUNE 25 PARK 5 TOKENS IN 1 HOLE.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 322
I cant make out the "acts". Are they like, horoscope sex tokens or something?
thinking.gif
Haha. Cool finds though Dave... if we can name the "act" do we get a.... haha, j/k.

smutty token pics

hope nobody is offended but due to overwhelming response from freaky forum members.here they are!:shock::lol:

Attachments

• JUNE 25 PARK smutty tokens 001.jpg
    JUNE 25 PARK smutty tokens 001.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 316
What are you guys doing?

This thread better stay clean or out the door it goes. :p

I suspect they were buried for a reason. lol

And here's another link, complete work safe regarding some peep show tokens with one listed for Gemini HERE

These things are all over eBay by the way!

I love the titles. Friendly, Aware, Creative and Professional. Yep, they sure are.

Interesting finds indeed.

Dave,

Just love the picture of the tree!! It just seems to call out "dig under me". The whistle and Buffalo nickel are good signs of older finds being available. I would have to keep trying that area for a while. I especially like the shade that the tree provides while hunting.:yes: Good luck with your next hunt.

Back
Top Bottom