WW2 place

jumo

In 2005 year we were 5 finders on ww2 place. There fight soviet army to german positions. Around 700 soviet soldiers be killed.
Photo description:
-soviet mine-thrower grenade
-soviet defensive and offensive grenade
-I :-)
-the all things

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 748
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 418
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 401
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 419
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 493

next photo

Attachments

• 06.JPG
    06.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 452
  • 07.JPG
    07.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 444
  • 08.JPG
    08.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 479
  • 09.JPG
    09.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 455
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 507
Jumo, I really enjoy watching for your finds. Not to sound morbid but do you ever encounter human remains?:?:

Jumo, I must say you make me nervous every time I look at your posts. You are always digging up some serious hardware. The mines and grenades just make me nervous looking at them, I couldn't imagine trying to pry one of those out of the ground. Whats the chance of any powder still being good in one of those?

Great finds as always, you make me want to take a trip over there.

Hello guys, I am really glad that my finds are like you!!
FIB: No, but my friends yes. For example on the same place whis is this report, few weeks after this action, my friend find the german soldier (insignia on the cap was the signal). Bus there are aggressive soil, and bones was total destroy. I know where is bury some soviet and german soldiers (deep in forest), but I will never dig their!

generalwalton: the powder is still 100% functional. Only upside of grenades and mines is rust, but inside are still OK.

i was reading a book where a guy was scuba diving in a sunken battle ship he accadently nocked over a rack full of torpedos and was killed when they exploded

shawn: yes it is homebuild. I made this detector myself - it was my first detecor. I still have it. It is PI detector - only one coil. The detector working very good, but he has not a discriminator. The elektronic parts are developed by Jurij Kolokolov (Russia). The wiring diagram is on internet, and I must only buy from him programing microprocessor. The construction of staff, coil and another mechanical parts is my idea. The staff is from fish hook.

Attachments

• Tracker PI2_1.jpg
    Tracker PI2_1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 324
  • Tracker PI2_2.jpg
    Tracker PI2_2.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 334
  • Tracker PI2_3.jpg
    Tracker PI2_3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 350
  • Tracker PI2_4.jpg
    Tracker PI2_4.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 410
  • Tracker PI2_5.jpg
    Tracker PI2_5.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 321
That is very nice. Thanks for the info. I'm interested in building a detector sometime in the near future. What's the website to look at this information? I already found some other places that contain schematics to build some. I've got an electronics background so making pcbs, soldering is easy for me.

yes, yes, i love the home built machine!:tumble:

findings are also very impressive.

beautiful place where you are searching! but i feel also like there is a mass grave just out of camera view.:no:

also, where are the plans for the detector on the internet?

i typed 'how to build a metal detector' in my search engine and it gave allot of results.

this one is my favorite!...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/940341/turn_a_calculator_into_a_metal_detector/

i am going to try it right away!

peace,

zander

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom