i wanna go

wyoming hunter

Elite Member
reading these makes me wanna go out this minute but i dont have a car or a licence so its up to my parents

Have you detected your yard yet?

Then try your neighbors yard....

Then try along the sidewalk and street....

And then try the park and playground....

Then try the school....

You don't have to go far. Our best finds were found 2 blocks from our house.

Have you detected your yard yet?

Then try your neighbors yard....

Then try along the sidewalk and street....

And then try the park and playground....

You don't have to go far. Our best finds were found 2 blocks from our house.

Indeed, 99% of my hunts have been within a 3 min walk of my Apartment :lol:

i did my house a lot and came up with a lot of things, a couple of mercs tons of memorial pennys about 16 wheatys. even an indian head penny. and a whole bunch of relics from around the 30s up to present. but that was my old house where their was no lawn now my dad bought a house with grass and a tiny patch of dirt. so far all ive found is memorials in that patch but its a real trashy spot. and im not allowed to dig in my grass. but when ever i get a chance i'll always go out to places.

The night is young! Go wake up mom and dad, and tell them they're going to have the pleasure of taking you on an all night metal detecting adventure--they will be thrilled with the idea!:lol:
Actually, if I was you, I'd grab a flashlight and go out in the yard and detect, if it's ok to do that anyway.

Edit: I see your post above, so I guess that won't work.

well my dad is a disabled vet so i respect what he says and follow his rules. plus if i back talk hell pop me in the mouth.lol

i always do but he has a peice of shrapnal in his spine that makes his legs and back hurt if he sits for too long or stands to long hes more confertable lying down. plus the gas prices are high.

its usually when hes feeling up to it he will take me to differant places i just dont want to make him hurt later on.

Back
Top Bottom