Closest access to beach from Orlando

xd35

May have to take a trip to Orlando. What's the closest beach areas to detect (Cocoa Beach, Satelite Beach, etc). Also any shops in area that rents detectors. I am not excited to the idea of the airlines playing catch with my MD.:D

From the airport, the 528 will bring you right into Cocoa Beach. Not sure if Kelleyco rents detectors. They're one of the largest retailers in the nation. They are located near Orlando. Might be worth looking into :?: Good luck and Have fun!

or contact kellyco let them know your comming down im sure they would be more then welcome to let you ship it to them an pick it up there when u get into town. kellyco is like a family type buissness they take care of there own.

Didn't realize that. Should make for interesting trip since I bought all my current gear from them..:D Thanks for the tips.

:hmmm:Maybe my chance to pick up a new Excal, use it and ship it back to Kansas..:D

Kellyco does rent detectors. I seen the sign when I was in the store, but I don't remember the costs. They are in Winter Springs North the airport, not sure how far.

K co is an hour N. of OIA... if ya go by there Daytona would be your closest beach... I live 3 miles from KCO...

Yes we do rent detectors and would love to hook you up! You can give me a shout directly at our toll free number and ask for Gene. I can give you all the details and the skinny on what beaches to hit! I look forward to hearing from you.

We can talk about that new Excal too! I have 2 of them in our rental program! Take it our for a test drive for the day, definitely one of my favorite machines,:D espically for the beach!

If you decide you want to detect the Gulf Coast, I know for a fact that Myers Metal Detectors in Tampa rents. I got my Sea Hunter MkII and the owner is friendly, knowledgeable and he detects all the time, he belongs to a detecting club in fact.

Back
Top Bottom