What's Your Funniest Find?

My robot dog doo made of lead

robot dog doo.jpg

The good ol 3 Merry Windows for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found plenty of drug pipes and storage containers(even found them magnet fishing). Not all that funny, but dug an Al token that had Heads you win, tails you lose showing female anatomy on the respective sides. I understand thats a fairly common find.

Last Tuesday I dug up one of those heads you win, tails you lose coins. I have found quite a lot of these but what makes it funny is that I found it in the yard of my wifes 95 year old aunt. I showed it to her but it was so dirty that it was unrecognizable. We're going there Monday and I'm going to present it to her and say " you got a lot of splaining to do".

Meet Gandorph, lord of the junk rings, protector of the tungsten hoard. No idea who the heck he is supposed to be, lol. His legs were sticking out of a 6 foot drainage cut through the beach. Which was also amusing to come across.

I give all the action figures and hotwheels to my nephew but I had to keep this one.

Attachments

• Resized_20200711_201209(1).jpg
    Resized_20200711_201209(1).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 163
Meet Gandorph, lord of the junk rings, protector of the tungsten hoard. No idea who the heck he is supposed to be, lol. His legs were sticking out of a 6 foot drainage cut through the beach. Which was also amusing to come across.

I give all the action figures and hotwheels to my nephew but I had to keep this one.

Don't remember which one, but that's one of the Heart brothers, WWF if I remember correctly..

Back
Top Bottom