Last two clad finds

GregB

Well, I've been away for a few days and had a chance to do a little MDing. The first place is an old favorite. I looked for about 4 hours and found the following: 34 quarters, 23 dimes, 3 nickels, 39 pennies, one token, and one hot wheels car. This was around a football and baseball complex.

I went to another football field and parking lot in another part of the state during a family visit and found the following: 18 quarters, 35 dimes, 5 nickels, 49 pennies, a ring set that came out (probably fake diamonds), a belt buckle, and a couple of other unidentified relics (children's necklace charms, etc).

Not bad. last two trips I found $20.08 in change in about 7 hours time. No silver in either trip though.

:yes: I was tired and I think I do have the only detector to look over these area. People evidenly have looked over the area for silver over the years but area not as interested in the modern day change. I'm just enjoy the hobby regardless of what I find. I found out that bending over that many times really makes your leg muscles sore! :D :lol:

GregB said:
:yes: I was tired and I think I do have the only detector to look over these area. People evidenly have looked over the area for silver over the years but area not as interested in the modern day change. I'm just enjoy the hobby regardless of what I find. I found out that bending over that many times really makes your leg muscles sore! :D :lol:

Legs, arms, back, it all hurts when you walk away:)

Back
Top Bottom