DSCN3359.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCN3362.JPG
    DSCN3362.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN3363.JPG
    DSCN3363.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 126
When you say "cold", what are we talking here? Freeze the brass b***s off a monkey or a tepid 50 degrees????? :lol: :lol: Nice bling bling 8) Can I have it PLEASE?????????

yep capt barbosa and his boney minions will be on ur a$$ there rusty :lol:

spittfire said:
When you say "cold", what are we talking here? Freeze the brass b***s off a monkey or a tepid 50 degrees????? :lol: :lol: Nice bling bling 8) Can I have it PLEASE?????????
.....Makes the nose run and drip down on the VDI screen cold 45 degrees with a twenty mhr wind 50mhr gust you have to walk backwards :lol: :lol: :lol:,And of course you can have it, want my XLT to , how about my truck or hey let me give you my dog she a good dog ggggggggg's you women just want everything :P ;)

rustynail1 said:
spittfire said:
.....Makes the nose run and drip down on the VDI screen cold 45 degrees with a twenty mhr wind 50mhr gust you have to walk backwards :lol: :lol: :lol:,And of course you can have it, want my XLT to , how about my truck or hey let me give you my dog she a good dog ggggggggg's you women just want everything :P ;)
That's a tad nippy, I'll take the dog if it is bigger than a rat.:)

Back
Top Bottom