Good hunt last night

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, got out last night to 2 different spots and both produced. Very short on time here right now but had to get a post up before work. May get out tonight but until next time thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_3699.jpg
    IMG_3699.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_3698.jpg
    IMG_3698.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_3700.jpg
    IMG_3700.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_3701.jpg
    IMG_3701.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_3702.jpg
    IMG_3702.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_3703.jpg
    IMG_3703.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_3704.jpg
    IMG_3704.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 383
Nicely done. Congrats on the Seated and Barber. I'm still hoping for my first Seated, but probably not going to get it locally :no::no::no:

Great job! That 1916 is mint!

Nicely done. Congrats on the Seated and Barber. I'm still hoping for my first Seated, but probably not going to get it locally :no::no::no:

Dang Jeff you do quite well indeed, congrats on the oldies! Love that seated!

Nice hunt !

Nice finds! You done good I'd say :grin:

Thanks everyone! Probably won't make it out tonight unfortunately but I'll keep you all posted if anything noteworthy shows up ! Happy hunting!

Great find on that seated. I am sure there is more there if we are diligent. That is the second seated to come out of that park. We need to move out towards the original ball field, though, it is trashy as all get out over there. According to the Park's history, there was a long line of people queuing up to play baseball there on weekends.

Nice barber. Very good shape. I am sure there are more of those there too.

Nice hunting cellr what's the third pic a button? I have a similar one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That's a good day of digging right there! Congrats on the nice finds.

Congrats on the Seated and Barber dimes and the rest...a couple quality silvers!

Great find on that seated. I am sure there is more there if we are diligent. That is the second seated to come out of that park. We need to move out towards the original ball field, though, it is trashy as all get out over there. According to the Park's history, there was a long line of people queuing up to play baseball there on weekends.

Nice barber. Very good shape. I am sure there are more of those there too.

Nice Barber and Seated. I want to dig a Barber so bad.

Two nice coins, congrats!

Well done cellr!!!

Great finds cellr! I would love to dig a Seated.....theyre pretty tough to come by around here.
Thanks everyone! Yes that is a button pictured. I want to say it's an Air Force button, possibly WWII era? Not quite sure, still had the silver guilt on it! Can't wait to get back out there, probably be a few days. Happy hunting everyone!

Back
Top Bottom