My best treasure

Dflan83

Elite Member
My wife gave birth to our second daughter 2 days ago. Just wanted to share the good news happy hunting and enjoy life
89f7ba39d104808c206cb91e159c61c4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Congrats my man!!! She looks healthy! I too have four of my very best treasures!! Ages 18 months - 8 years!! Enjoy them while there young and well all ages!! Seems as if time flys by to fast! Congrats again on the ball of joy!

MetalHead

Congrats my man!!! She looks healthy! I too have four of my very best treasures!! Ages 18 months - 8 years!! Enjoy them while there young and well all ages!! Seems as if time flys by to fast! Congrats again on the ball of joy!

MetalHead
Thanks man I love my little family. My other girl that's almost two is in for a rude Awakening haha.

Definitely a happy father here. Can't wait to show my daughter's the hobby and score some sweet permission on account of their cuteness lol
be7364db48ef99c7fa523420de57c326.jpg

Congrats man !!!!!

And neat how you're thinking ahead, it would be hard for a property owner to say no if with your daughter by your side she asks them "can you let my daddy detect on your property, pretty pleeeeaaase !" :lol:

Congratulations!

They grow up fast, and every stage they go through is fun in one way or another.

It's all fun and games until she gets old enough to drive and date. Then the terror begins! :fright::scared::goodidea:

Be sure to photograph and video record the kiddies as much as possible--they grow up fast, and each moment with them is precious and there are no "do-overs". Once they leave a stage of life, that's it! If you didn't get it photographed or VR'ed, too bad, you're screwed. Get a good digital still camera and some video cameras to include at least one Go Pro. Use tripods so you aren't stuck doing the recording and can participate in the action and be in the shots, because your daughter will want that later in life.

Best wishes for a most joyous fatherhood. :grin:

It's all fun and games until she gets old enough to drive and date. Then the terror begins! :fright::scared::goodidea:

Be sure to photograph and video record the kiddies as much as possible--they grow up fast, and each moment with them is precious and there are no "do-overs". Once they leave a stage of life, that's it! If you didn't get it photographed or VR'ed, too bad, you're screwed. Get a good digital still camera and some video cameras to include at least one Go Pro. Use tripods so you aren't stuck doing the recording and can participate in the action and be in the shots, because your daughter will want that later in life.

Best wishes for a most joyous fatherhood. :grin:
Thanks for the reply. Getting tons of video and pics and it's all backed up to the cloud 😀

Definitely a happy father here. Can't wait to show my daughter's the hobby and score some sweet permission on account of their cuteness lol
be7364db48ef99c7fa523420de57c326.jpg

lol I'm gonna use this same technique with my 8 year old 😜 She has went out once so far with me!! Had already thought of it a couple weeks ago. I do believe it would be score after score lol!

Back
Top Bottom