Maybe the Tide is Turning....Pun Intended

jjm861

Elite Member
Well....it has been a very rough last 6 weeks here in So. Cal. Almost every beach that I have hunted lately has been terribly sanded in. Maybe the tide is changing a bit.:D:D

Hit the negative tide this afternoon at one of my favorite beaches. Still a lot a sand, but once I got out past the negative tide line, there were a few targets showing up.

No doubt the best find of the day is the .925 silver chain necklace. If correct, I think the style is called a "Bhat" Necklace. I found a bracelet a few years back that is very similar....still have it.

Oh....I forgot....as you can see by the date the Bulova watch is still working....cool !!

As always....Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 545
  • IMG_1154.jpg
    IMG_1154.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1155.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 532
:dingding: You get the dinger for an awesome watch and the silver snake! Great hunt!!

Very nice! You probably got all the good stuff and nothing left for when I try tomorrow.

Great score on the silver. Man, I soooooo want to find a working watch. Prefer a Rolex but will take a Timex at this point.

Awesome chain and watch Jeff- congrats my friend! :yes: I see a lot of zinc pennies in your picture, not usually a good sign. Did you find any lead? I thought about going out yesterday but since I "abandoned" my wife on Saturday to play some golf with friends I didn't think it wise to push my luck. ;)

Awesome chain and watch Jeff- congrats my friend! :yes: I see a lot of zinc pennies in your picture, not usually a good sign. Did you find any lead? I thought about going out yesterday but since I "abandoned" my wife on Saturday to play some golf with friends I didn't think it wise to push my luck. ;)

Thanks George....I did find two sinkers at the low tide line. Interesting enough, that is where I also found most of the crusty zinclons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom