Irons might think facebook is for 7th grade girls but.....

STURRAT

I sold one of my tungsten rings for 75.00 on Facebook today! Just like finding a decent 10K

The ring was a size 13.5

Andre the Giant must have lost it.

Attachments

• Size 13 Tungston.jpg
    Size 13 Tungston.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 612
Congrats! Did you just post it on your FB and one of your "Friends" bought it?

They have this online yard sale for my area on facebook. I posted all my tungsten rings on there.

Can't go wrong on that sell!! Wow!!

No wonder the price of gold just fell..:D 1233..OOOuuch!

:laughing::laughing::laughing: In YOUR Face Irons! :laughing::laughing: I knew Rat wasnt gonna let that comment slide! :laughing:

Hey Rat...You may have just discovered something huge here! Imagine, a junker going for that kind of money! Way better than any silver or 3gr 14k golds....like those little ones Irons finds! :laughing::laughing:
Mud

There is one on Craigslist in my area for only $200.00. Think I will advertise some of mine for half his asking price.

P. T. Barnum was correct.

Can't go wrong on that sell!! Wow!!

No wonder the price of gold just fell..:D 1233..OOOuuch!

1225 and counting Joe. Andre the giant dumped $10 billion in gold all at once to get the greatest profit. This was not, I say again, was not, an illegal act and won't be investigated by Bart Chilton, Roger rabbit, or dick tracy

Congrats, heck of a price for a junker!

Yeah right? Sign of the Changing times? Maybe we shouldnt be so disgusted when these come up in the scoop anymore? Not for a nice little $75 buck clip anyways!:laughing:

Heading to the Mud junk ring tray as we speak! Say...How does one get on this Facebook thingy anyway? Do I have to fill out the profile that I'm a 7th grade girl? Like totally?:laughing:
Mud

I think they have classes at the senior center for guys like you Mud! :lol:

If buyer and seller are happy, what's the problem???
It's long said the price of something is what someone is willing to pay. Its is crazy to see the same darn ring priced at $5 and $200 on line. But someone must be willing to pay for the privilege of saying or knowing they are wearing a $200 ring not a $5 ring. :laughing:

Heading to the Mud junk ring tray as we speak! Say...How does one get on this Facebook thingy anyway? Do I have to fill out the profile that I'm a 7th grade girl? Like totally?:laughing:
Mud

Careful Mud there may be law enforcement officers present! :police:

I think they have classes at the senior center for guys like you Mud! :lol:

Yeah...all sorts of classes there at the senior center! The basics of Epson Salt usages, lumbago unguents you can make at home, pablum cooking, candle making, etc..its a good place to pick up chicks though...like really great odds in my favor for once! You know my patter! I'm the bees knees!

I go to make money skinning the old guys at checkers mainly, And I am an accomplished cheat at UNO...I make big pay at a buck per hand!...plus the free soup...you just never know when some rich Widder woman there might fancy the cut of my jib and put me on Easy street! Like any good Detectorist, Always hopeful and Still looking...
Mud

I sold one of my tungsten rings for 75.00 on Facebook today! Just like finding a decent 10K

The ring was a size 13.5

Andre the Giant must have lost it.

Did she pay you with McDonald's gift certificates? :laughing:

All kidding aside great job Rat! I have a dozen or 14 of the stupid things sitting in front of my monitor from this year and a coffee can with the bottom full somewheres around here.
I gave up trying to sell them in lots of 5 on ebay.

Do I have to fill out the profile that I'm a 7th grade girl? Like totally?:laughing:
Mud[/QUOTE]

Like no duh, Im so sure, gag me with a spoon.

One of my mentors in metal detecting who just happens to own 3 jewelry stores and I think soon to be 4 used to tell me "Barbara, you'll get more money for your silver rings than you will for most of your gold ones." Maybe I should polish up some of my nicer pieces and put them up for sale. Not a bad idea!

Nice sale!

Back
Top Bottom