Gold!

Kapi

Forum Supporter
I went back to silver coin beach but was greeted by about 6 inches of sand that had moved up. Posts uncovered yesterday were covered or partially covered today. So I headed a bit further down the beach and found a nice low spot and gave it a try. I zig-zagged through it until I found a fishing weight and then started gridding right there. It wasn't too long before gold showed up but I had to pick through a few dozen stupid little bullets first. It sounded very weird like the little lead bullets do because the band is broken but if it makes a sound I dig it :) Glad I did.

Attachments

• Nov 15 16 Gold Ring.jpg
    Nov 15 16 Gold Ring.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 385
:dingding: I thought I was having a good year. You're on fire!!

congrats

It appears your in the run for the most gold pulled for 2016 season, don't run from the :wincup: , hope your keeping a gold & weight count, along with your silver, seams like every time you hunt, you find great thing's, congrats PRO :yes:, just hope i do half as good as you , next season , when i will be living close to the beach, happy hunting Earl

Another awesome rescue.

Since it isn't very old it kind of makes you wonder, was it on a chain and got pulled through? I had that happen to my 8th grade ring but it was silver. How does a chunk of a gold ring come up missing like that?

Back
Top Bottom