New Hunt Areas NY?

Rocstx

NEPA...Milford Near Orange County NY, and Sussex N
Hello fellow hunters....

I am located in Orange County NY area, and would like to hunt some good/new spots my county as well as Dutchess county area....

Any good spots to hunt in those particular areas?

Please let me know..I have hunted out(Pretty much) the same old parks where I am from...Looking for some new hunting spots and some good friendly people to hunt with as well!

Thanks!
Jim

Hello fellow hunters....

I am located in Orange County NY area, and would like to hunt some good/new spots my county as well as Dutchess county area....

Any good spots to hunt in those particular areas?

Please let me know..I have hunted out(Pretty much) the same old parks where I am from...Looking for some new hunting spots and some good friendly people to hunt with as well!

Thanks!
Jim

Just to be clear there is no hunting out. Theirs tons of stuff you could get with a deeper machine. :) honestly I'd go door knocking if you can.

Just to be clear there is no hunting out. Theirs tons of stuff you could get with a deeper machine. :) honestly I'd go door knocking if you can.
Hey Chris....Thanks very much for the info...Notice I said(pretty much)around my hunted out comment lol....
I guess what I meant was, it's getting tougher to pull the good stuff out now that those particular areas have been pounded by at least 6 other detectorist for many years prior to myself hitting it all for the past 15 years or so...
I have pulled some serious old silver coins and some decent gold rings out of those old parks near Fort Montgomery NY..... But now I find more nails then anythings lol....Those nails seems to love to sound and look like on the screen graph a silver coin for some reason. Even when I try to discriminate...

Just looking for some new areas to hunt is all, and a good hunting partner would be great as well.

Thanks again for your suggestions..I do appreciate it very much!

Jim

Hey Chris....Thanks very much for the info...Notice I said(pretty much)around my hunted out comment lol....
I guess what I meant was, it's getting tougher to pull the good stuff out now that those particular areas have been pounded by at least 6 other detectorist for many years prior to myself hitting it all for the past 15 years or so...
I have pulled some serious old silver coins and some decent gold rings out of those old parks near Fort Montgomery NY..... But now I find more nails then anythings lol....Those nails seems to love to sound and look like on the screen graph a silver coin for some reason. Even when I try to discriminate...

Just looking for some new areas to hunt is all, and a good hunting partner would be great as well.

Jim

Your welcome.

Jim

Come to Dutchess or I'll go over there know of some old parks here and a cellar hole I hit that keeps on givin

Back
Top Bottom