Friendly Forums should have a once a year get together for a huge hunt. Every year at different location so everyone has a chance to join in when its

It certainly would! But Yeesh, how would one find a site large enough!?!!

I don't have all the details just a thought that needs looked in to. I been thinking about starting a club in my town but kinda want to get a club started in my town cause nearest one is 55 miles in Memphis that I know of. And think it would be cool to talk and hunt with other people.

This has been brought up before and from it several area hunts have happened. I know of Kansas - Missouri and also in Pennsylvania hunts and am sure others have happened.

Thanks for bringing this up Indian. I have thought about putting together a large group hunt in NY or Ct.( I live in an area with much history) I have secured permission on some large lots of land in NY, and have found some possibilities in Ct. Would like to do a 2 day hunt. 1 day surf, 1 day turf. Will need the help of some forum members to make this work, but will be firming up details this summer.....:grin:

Thanks for bringing this up Indian. I have thought about putting together a large group hunt in NY or Ct.( I live in an area with much history) I have secured permission on some large lots of land in NY, and have found some possibilities in Ct. Would like to do a 2 day hunt. 1 day surf, 1 day turf. Will need the help of some forum members to make this work, but will be firming up details this summer.....:grin:

This new Yorker is in!

My wife and I went to the Missouri hunt a couple of years ago. We had a great time! I would really like to do it again.

And then of course is the matter of timing. We have to do it during the last two weeks in July, when the snow isas melted and the ground has thawed. :lol:

:hornetsnest:

Fail to see the problem here. i'd guess most people have their summer holidays around that time, right??? :lol:

Voriax

You win the award for longest thread titles ever! :lol:

ID jump at an opportunity for a FMDF group hunt in my area!

We were doing one here in Mo. and adjoining states every year for for awhile and all of a sudden it just kind of died out . But we always had a great time .

Well if I have to im in closer the better but can travel and prolly would travel. I have 9 days of vacation to use this year. Thanks guys. Maybe this thread will bring up some future group hunts.

I would definitely travel to come to somethin like this! Never been on a group hunt before. I'd be willing to travel anywhere east of the Mississippi. Just let me know when and where!!

I would definitely travel to come to somethin like this! Never been on a group hunt before. I'd be willing to travel anywhere east of the Mississippi. Just let me know when and where!!

What he said except I would like to stay in a 5 hr radius from my town if possible.

Back
Top Bottom