Starting a Maryland detecting club

club

As soon as the weather breaks I will find someone to do the web page and hopefully we can all meet at Famous Dave's or any other place that would be good for everyone.

Hi Stanger, I live in Waynesboro and was from Chambersburg. I would like to meet with you sometime to discuss MDing.

How about a tri-state club that would cover western MD, south-central PA, and WV eastern panhandle? I can get to Frederick, etc. a LOT easier than I can get to the rest of WV.

Hello, I am a new hunter and is any one near Harford County MD. Would like to meet up and learn so i do not waste a lot of money and time.

Thanks

Jeff

I hope you guys have good luck in getting your club rolling! I don't live in Maryland, but have in-laws that do and we'll be coming back to visit again this fall and I can't wait to get to hunt in Maryland!!! I love it back there!

I'm from Oregon, and our hunting SUCKS out here when it comes to finding silver coins and its far worse when it comes to finding anything colonial or civial war hahaha, we just don't have it here. I've only been detecting for a year now, but how I wish I had started a number of years ago when I first started traveling to the Frederick Maryland area!

I am hoping when I come to visit that I can meet up with some folks that know the area and the rules and laws and where to and where not to hunt as I'd hate to wind up in trouble by going solo and walking into the wrong area. My mother in law lives very close to Famous Dave's as a matter of fact, was just checking places there out online.

We won't be coming until the fall unfortunately, for me, the sooner the better hahahah. Thanks and good luck getting the club together!l

Feel free to drop me a pm anytime.

Don

Hi. I'm from Elkridge MD, which is roughly an hour from Frederick. Did the club get off the ground? I noticed that the website is under construction.

not sure

I have not heard from anyone that was interested in the club. Someone had a person to do the website but I have not heard anything from them. I guess it's up in the air right now.

Back
Top Bottom