Finally! A silver from GB's silver mine!

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Had a little time after work and hit a small field where GB has pulled a dozen silvers. Up to this point I have not hit it as much as Gonebeeping, but have sometime there and many wheats and a token or two.

Today I went by after work with the intent of staying 1.5 hours to see if there was anything else after the hammering we have put on the place.

At about the hour 25 minute time I had recovered 3 deep/iffy wheats and I started toward the truck. About halfway I get a nice squeaker I'd been waiting to hear. I dig a nice deep plug thinking this is the one, finally. I stick the pin pointer in and in the sidewall at about 3 inches there is a small bundle of wire....NOoooo! I popped the plug back in and said to myself, that signal was too good for wire, scan that plug again, yep sweet sound. Pop the plug and at about 6 inches recover a black 1953D Rosie for silver #29 on the year!

Finally, a silver from the GB silver mine! [emoji1303][emoji1303]

4dc37701541854155fdad07352ebfc05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Jerry! That's awesome! The ones I have found there and Ed also have all been black just like that. Nice work!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Way to hang in there , congrats on the silver

HH

Thanks Ricki.

Very nice and way to find some silver through the trash. Congrats!

Thanks Jam. I believe there is more there, but there is a lot of trash masking things.

Congrats on the trio of wheats and the Rosie!

Thanks Capt! This one was a long time coming.

Grats on the Rosie and wheaties

Thanks joee

Congratulations Jerry! That's awesome! The ones I have found there and Ed also have all been black just like that. Nice work!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks Kenny. It was a good way to end my day!

Nice going! Popping a piece of trash, but knowing that's not what your detector was barking at is experience at its best. Big Congrats!

beephead

Back
Top Bottom