I love electrologist it’s like Christmas every morning

Truth1253

I have found two of the base irons but never one full intact. I just finished my week of electrologist I’m proud to have it.
0b22eaf13ae57dae0cfd098eb5960b24.jpg

d46c3eea4731e3dd9d080d8f582428f2.jpg

95dda443bb4d15ffcf1b42c340c3d6ca.jpg

39ad6ed54d3f7926e8f074c560cc9a4b.jpg

b27240eebd7184bc1fa0ec71e80b97f8.jpg

90cc1f9b98c3cd0c47b3ac2141b5e2e1.jpg

464a5463b1ac6c0541a0455838b9bfe4.jpg

7132cd88bd150125aa59765408c67b00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know i'm picking nits here, but are you sure you don't mean Electrolysis ?

I Googled "electrologist" and came up with the following:

An electrologist is someone who practices Electrology.

Electrology is the practice of electrical hair removal to permanently remove human hair from the body.

Or, maybe the iron was real hairy and it took a week to remove it all ? :ewink:

Nice job on that iron though, whichever method you used :yes:

I know i'm picking nits here, but are you sure you don't mean Electrolysis ?

I Googled "electrologist" and came up with the following:

An electrologist is someone who practices Electrology.

Electrology is the practice of electrical hair removal to permanently remove human hair from the body.

Or, maybe the iron was real hairy and it took a week to remove it all ? :ewink:

Nice job on that iron though, whichever method you used :yes:

Man I don’t know I don’t type in this stuff I speak it whatever prints prints I don’t have interest in worrying about being perfect.

What is your setup? These items look great, I am obviously not doing it well. I would love see a picture.

When I get home I’ll try to remember to send you some pictures I have a simple set up I’m not some scientist guy anything like that I need to perfection. I’ll show you just message me

Nice find

When I first started detecting in 1977 I had the old Bounty Hunter boxy metal detector that had no discrimination.
I hunted my grandmothers front yard and started digging out all types of metal items like car parts, etc.
I found an old iron like that one. It was pretty intact too.
At the time before my grandmother built a house there, the area was used as a dump since there was no garbage collection then.
You never know what you'll find when you start digging.
Keep on digging them up.

When I get home I’ll try to remember to send you some pictures I have a simple set up I’m not some scientist guy anything like that I need to perfection. I’ll show you just message me

All right Kale I gotcha you I want bought these things for $8.99 at the hardware store it’s what charges at all the Black goes on a sacrificial piece of iron are used all broken a wrench and then the red will go on to your Rusty stuff
e37b58e9d57fb2a05cc66e8b4a5f214a.jpg

2222e28a4b6031c31e0e1e0aa54a1b4a.jpg

Then you need a bucket to put your water in you just put enough water in to where it’s underwater
f0f6f0b12de27984bca66ecbdd60cd24.jpg

Then you get your baking soda and sprinkle it in there you know nice little amount not the whole thing and nothing you know
709a1cefc23be2fa758742baef08753d.jpg

On YouTube there’s videos of much nicer set ups where they put the bars on top of the bucket and they hang wires onto the object and then they put the clampers on the bars so they don’t get eaten up in the water apparently they say it’s dangerous have it in there now I’ve never had a problem with it. It’s fun you hear it if you stick your head in the bucket you hear it sizzling then the next morning the water’s A little darker next morning a little darker next morning not as some of orange stuff foreman around it about two more days to check it periodically go and get yourself a wire brush and scrape it down with that if it’s got a lot of rust on it to begin with I just like chiseling a lot of that off first with a small hammer and a small screwdriver and with that its history. Good luck brother

Back
Top Bottom