Time to upgrade? F22 to AT Pro?

unojc

I bought the F22 a couple months back and due to just starting out and buying all the other accessories I opted for the cheaper MDer. Is it worth getting the AT Pro? There a significant difference? I will let the wife use the F22 or whoever in the family if I choose to keep it. Thanks!

Do you like Fishers, the language, how they work?
How about water, planning on getting into it?
If not the Pro is a good choice, plenty use them and find great stuff and an obvious choice if you are planning on water hunting and works great on land so many use them...but not all of us land hunters.
Want your F22 but only on steroids with more of...everything?

https://www.tekneticst2.com/products/metal-detectors/teknetics-patriot

Last edited:
I had an F22 for awhile and it was a fun machine. Pulled my first Walker Half and a 1930's silver buckle out with it. This was on spots i had hit with an XLT previously. I upgraded to an AT GOLD and couldn't be happier. The Gold is killer in iron and i have plucked silver coins and more important for me civil war relics out of holes so full of other junk metals its not even funny. I think you would do great going with an AT Pro or Gold as a step above the F22, actually a huge step in my opinion. I don't think ill need to upgrade anytime soon, which is a huge thing for me as i always felt i might be missing something with the F22 and even the XLT, let alone the cost factor. When i leave a site after using the AT Gold i'm confident i got everything i could have possibly found in the ground that my coil went over. Having an NEL Tornado doesnt hurt either.;)

Watch some youtube videos on the machines in your price range. It will help leaps and bounds over reading some guys opinionated paragraph!:lol:

Thanks for the replies. I feel like I am missing coins tbh. The park I have been to the last two times has given me nearly $10 in clad for about 4 hours of hunting! That is a ton! Just no old anything. The tot lot/field is in a tiny town from the late 1700's. There should be more!

I am saving for the AT pro. Will continue to look at the gold as well. There a big difference between the pro and gold?

AT-Pro Great Detector

I bought the F22 a couple months back and due to just starting out and buying all the other accessories I opted for the cheaper MDer. Is it worth getting the AT Pro? There a significant difference? I will let the wife use the F22 or whoever in the family if I choose to keep it. Thanks!

I would go with the top selling Detector
there is a reason they are selling
Need any help
call me
dennis

Back
Top Bottom