Tesoro vaqeuro

As a new Vaquero owner, I have not found ANYTHING at nine inches with mine. But if it matters, I do recall watching a few video's about it on YT. The deepest target I have recovered would be about 7 inches. I have seen the Super Tune video's but don't have much faith in this setting as when I tried it, my Vaquero seemed a bit unstable. I probably did not set it up properly.??

HDD

I dug a buffalo nickel at every bit of 10in with mine so I would assume it will get a quarter at 10in. They are deep machines.

I've been looking at the vaquero myself,53 silver has some excellent videos on YouTube that aren't all hyped up..Very good machine,and im gonna get one in a few months here.I think it would be just a killer field machine,run that disc up all the way and get any large cent and silver in the area.

I've been looking at the vaquero myself,53 silver has some excellent videos on YouTube that aren't all hyped up..Very good machine,and im gonna get one in a few months here.I think it would be just a killer field machine,run that disc up all the way and get any large cent and silver in the area.

How that omega treating you?

so far mine has been good

I only have 4 hrs on mine so far and haven't tried super tuning it. have been finding coins in 6-7 inch range easily. I should mention I have a ear infection and cant hear good at all right now so I have been running the disc up to pulltab and still finding lots of clad. the park I have been hunting is newer so no old stuff. take care

Ive seen a vibrathing, that you can use instead of earphones or a light that plugs on the earphone socket

How that omega treating you?

My omegga is a version 4 and I have yet to find any area I can't run 99 sens and have it be deathly quite.Its a beast for sure,I have the nel hunter coil on it,and it's pretty deep with Id,..most underrated coin machine made imo

I have a 11 inch coil but its a kil chatty i cabt go past 80 in sens

Thats what i think so, what i really notuce on the 11 was a extra pair of inch depth, what coil did u get? And how much did you gain?

It is certainly capable, but as always it is really soil related.
In a tot lot with chips and no mineralization I once hit a very tiny pocket stud off of a toddler's pair of jeans loud and clear at very close to 12".
My first gold ever was this extremely small kids ring from some dry beach sand.
Barely over 1 gram and it had to be 10"+...both with the standard concentric coil in disc and not supertuned.
In my bad soil here the same unit never went much past 5" even with a big DD, in great soil out west not much past 6-7"...but that is just where most of my targets happen to be hiding.
In great soil a quarter at 9" should be fairly easy supertuned or not.

Attachments

• IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Around here there are patches of mineralized dirt that can give a concentric coil fits. I have a friend that planted some deeper coins in a test garden, one of them being a silver dime at 10".

I bought a black Cibola and had it modded for the GB option. Couldn't wait to take it to his house and test it out in his test garden.

That modded Cibola hit that 10" dime in the mineralized dirt! Worth every cent I paid for that unit and the mod.

Looking at videos the cibola has less recovery delay

Personally I wouldn't get a modded anything,unless you actually know who did the mod.If you really need gb just get a vaquero,if you don't need go get a cibola or silver uMAX.

I have a clad Quarter buried at 10" and a Silver Quarter buried at 12" in my test bed my Vaquero will hit on both when it is super tuned with a slightly negative balance.

Back
Top Bottom