New group Florida Beach Hunters

I Joined Team Fla.

RingDaddy.jpg

I'm only 5 miles north of the Florida State line and I hunt in Florida a lot, can I join?????

By all means. I would invite any member even if he's not in Florida, all are welcome. Who knows all of you northern guys may get smart some day and move South..:D:D

Include me.

I get over to holmes beach area once in a while. I seldom find anything great, but it makes for a good day out...Gil

I get over to holmes beach area once in a while. I seldom find anything great, but it makes for a good day out...Gil

I just hit that last week and mobbed with people but I have a feeling that place is pounded, like you didn't find anything. That is why I like hunting outside the box

Andrew, not everyone or else I wouldn't have seen 8 guys in the water and about 10 on the dry the other day at the main beach :D:D

I havent been to the main beach in 2 weeks? I hunt all the surrounding areas.. :grin: I cant wait for this weekend, maybe i will dig a little less iron with the bhid LOL

Left-overs

I am leaving for Miami tomorrow night , I usually don;t hunt south beach I have several others in Miami I like better. Of course for eye candy you can't beat South Beach

Do you think Chuck has left you anything to find down there Bill ?:?::?::lol:

Im from Florida as well. I will try to get out to the beach this weekend. Heavy beach erosion is the forecast.;)

Funky Fla weather

What is with this weather....7 days of heavy rain. But thats not what been keeping me in...its the lightning. It pops when you least expect it. Be my luck, when I do get out .... will have to contend with pieces of crab trap wire that has been sturred up. Its probably comming up from FloridaBill's beaches south of me. Yalzaa
PS......FloridaBill, looks like some nice finds you just posted. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Back
Top Bottom