Another CRH Skunk, but did better with a bag

jkbemdavis

Elite Member
Thank goodness I found a silver in my first box when I started,or I might not still be at it. I was skunked again this week, with no silver, or other unusuals, although I did end up seeing some not keeper NIFC's.

The good news is I also was able to obtain a bag. I don't count it as CRH, but will say that the silver skunk streak was broken there. 1 Walker, 2 Franklins, 6 64 Kens, and 2 40%ers made the last two months of dry boxes seem a little better.

HH all!

the good news is i also was able to obtain a bag. I don't count it as crh, but will say that the silver skunk streak was broken there. 1 walker, 2 franklins, 6 64 kens, and 2 40%ers made the last two months of dry boxes seem a little better.

Hh all!

wow!!!!!!

wow!!!!!!
Thanks Mike... I was pretty happy!
That's fantastic! Congrats on the silver. :clapping:
I appreciate it Princess! Those kinds of finds always make me happy.
Sounds like you need to keep going for the bags, rather than worrying with boxes!:laughing::laughing: Royal Congrats!

I almost agree it, but alas I am a creature of habit , so I’ll be checking another box next week for sure. Besides, it takes quite a while for the bags to fill up, so I would be out of commission for too long if I went that route only. I still am ever the optimist, and figure every box “could be” that dream box.

Back
Top Bottom