Jones Beach, NY "DetectorPalooza!"

Today's Finds

Here are two pieces I found today. The earring was an eyeball find. It was wedged between the boards of the shower floor. The outdoor shower. So I pried it out. The ring was in the sand. They look nice but they're both cz junkers. Is there a market for cz stones? I have quite a few of them. At least 40 or so.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
DetectorPalooza a success

Terry, It was good to see you again along with all the other guys. Today was a nice day to be on the beach. I looked for you before I left but I guess you had already gone. I'm sure I'll see you on the beach again in the future. good luck hunting.

I think DetectorPalooza was a success. Maybe next time we can get a bigger turnout.

Here's a picture of some of my finds for today.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 119
Joe!

It was great seeing you to Joe - as well as John, Peter and Ritchie! I think for a spur of the moment invitation, we did OK! Not only that, but there was a LOT of junk and treasure found! Does the cell phone work? See you again soon! :cool:

I just wanted to say thanks again to Terry for setting this up, I got to meet and detect with some of the other forum members and they're all a great bunch of guys.
I met a gentleman from NJ who was down at Jones Beach for the weekend trying out his Tesoro Stingray for the first time that he bought on feebay.
I told him about the forum and he said when he gets home he will check it out.

Terry, the only problem I had was with the hospitality ladies in the bright pink bikini's.
They didn't stick around very long.
Maybe next time they can stay a little longer :D

Other then that 2 thumbs up.

John!!!!!

What a flipping BLAST!!!! It was really a lot of fun to meet you John, and all of the guys! I enjoyed seeing all the different machines, listening to stories, sharing our finds and getting to know each other. I have an email into Rusty at Tesoro, about the falsing at the terminus of the outward swing that we discussed. I'll let you know what he says.

Sorry about the DetectaPalooza Girls having to leave early like that buddy, but Cindy, Pattie, Destiny, Shaniquia, Dawn, Bambi, Goldie, and Pam were ALL very disappointed when they learned Craig was not going to be there. Whether that had something to do with their rather early - and hasty departure after the massages, I can only speculate.. :cool:

The cable will have a USB connection and the other end will have a check the pic, do you have a digital camera? walmart, target all stores carry them.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 92
DEMYANSKI1942 my digital camera is one of the Canon powershot originals. It's all metal housing. I doesn't connect to computer with a cable. I have to put the compactflash card into a card reader to upload to my computer. I'm not about to buy a cable to fit my computer.

I took the phone to The Metro PCS store and they called the owner and left a message to call me. The guy also told me the battery was fully charged but the phone had water damage. That's why it kept shutting down. I would rather return it to the one who lost it. Thanks for your input.

Smart!

..I took the phone to The Metro PCS store and they called the owner and left a message to call me. The guy also told me the battery was fully charged but the phone had water damage. That's why it kept shutting down. I would rather return it to the one who lost it. Thanks for your input.

:wow: I would not have thought of that! What a great idea!! Let us know what happens Joe :cool:

Back
Top Bottom