How about some feedback?

Silver_Seeker

Elite Member
Hi all,

I just launched a blog dedicated to metal detecting and the life of the average joe raising a family in the modern world.

I'd really appreciate it if you could check it out and let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks,

Brian

www.detectinglife.com

Well I tell you! It has a really nice layout and format foundation! Nice crisp, large letters and easy to read, sharp and engaging pics......Basic steadfast advice on the subjects...

So I think you have poured a real nice foundation to build on....Thats the whole deal, the basic layout and foundation...I believe you got it right......! Nice work!

You do have 'attention' spelled wrong on your opening page...might want to fix that..just in case MatMit shows up..that would drive him insane!:laughing:

Thanks Mud-Puppy.

I really appreciate the feedback. It's just the beginning, many stories and more tips to come.

Looks like I've got an extra "i" in attention. Can't believe I missed that and especially my English teacher, grammar Nazi sister who looked at the site as well.

Thanks Mud-Puppy.

I really appreciate the feedback. It's just the beginning, many stories and more tips to come.

Looks like I've got an extra "i" in attention. Can't believe I missed that and especially my English teacher, grammar Nazi sister who looked at the site as well.

Your Sister missed that? She must teach in the PS platform! :laughing: Give her a slap for me!

People like to read entertaining stories from Wanderers Afield... Observations, Family kind of things, clouds, weather, Sunrises and Sunsets...Dogs......If a guy has enough word arrows in their vocabulary quivver, a decent camera, a fellow could write a whole post just around dragonflys, toads and turtles met along the way!..I believe you got the skills, format and foundation, your fodder comes from afield!

A guy just never knows what adventure awaits once he gets out of the house...Good on ya for sharing and inspiring folks to do likewise...

Brian

I really enjoyed your site who gives a !!!! about a misspelleed word..

well except maybe MatMit or Mud :laughing:

heck I misspell them .. mispronounce them and even sometimes make up my own words.. the use of the word tooken totally drives my wife nuts.. which I sort of feel bad for because she already is nuts.

anywho Nice Site you have going there keep it up.. loved your
"thinking outside the park" story.

Back
Top Bottom