big boys hobbies seriously..

9Veater

Forum Supporter
Cant get any better.. Ordered, free shipping, extremely fast shipping.... And again Bart replied to my texts during his personal time.. Sorry Bart ill work on this.
:lol: price was better than competition and they charged shipping! !

Doesn't matter if it's a $5 or $5,000 sale you'll get the best service hands down

Great service and price , what did you order ?
I want that new garrett PP , checking prices.
HH

Gotta agree with you about Bart's service and attention to his customers. I had a great experience as well, awesome prices and very fast delivery. Won't look anywhere else for my MD needs!

Cant get any better.. Ordered, free shipping, extremely fast shipping.... And again Bart replied to my texts during his personal time.. Sorry Bart ill work on this.
:lol: price was better than competition and they charged shipping! !

Doesn't matter if it's a $5 or $5,000 sale you'll get the best service hands down

Thanks Sir!

I called on a Saturday intending to leave a message and reserve a machine for purchase the following Monday.

Bart called me right back took my order and shipped. :wow:

I've said it before, will repeat. Bart is on top when it comes to customer relations, communications, and going the extra mile to have a customer satisfied. I feel it takes hard work, caring, positive mental attitude, and most of all patience. These qualities, to find in one person, are rare imo.

I emailed him one Saturday night around midnight, thinking I would hear from him Monday. I got a response within 5 minutes.

Bart is exceptional to work with and he has consistently had the best prices

Back
Top Bottom