XP Deus on the way Thanks Bart!

dirtydog

Forum Supporter
Just Got off the phone with Bart a Big Boy's (One of our great sponsor's) and ordered my wife a new XP Deus. She's excited and I'm excited when she's happy. Thanks Bart for a great price and what a friendly helpful guy! Great to find a dealer that is nice for a change.:good::thankyou:
DD

Congrats! I just got one too and although i haven't gotten outside with it yet, i have played with it as little and i am impressed so far...time will tell!

I got my XP Deus from Bart also. Couldn't have been nicer answering my questions, and gave me a great deal. My hat's off to him.:chaplin:

Hey bro! Try the Deus on your Florida beach wet sand and tell me how it does. If you can borrow it:shock:

I hope your wife likes the Deus. It's definitely light and easy to swing. I have had 3 of them now and just never did click with them but they are excellent machines with the right person.

Good going. she will do great with that machine. some day I would love to try one just to see how well it operates. GL&HH

I've bought 2 complete Deus units from Bart.. Good guy to deal with. He will talk with you too. Treats you more like a person versus a number. Can't say that about all the rest.

Dirtydog your CTX is liable to either be sold or hit the closet. Better not grab a hold to the Deus, cause it will spoil you. Your wife will enjoy. Better hope you can keep up with her when you're using CTX too.

Congrats....

Back
Top Bottom