www.myersdepot.com

dumbdigger

Elite Member
:DMy experience with Flphil was phenomenal!
I researched for about a month, comparing prices, buy new or used and which company to purchase from.
I forwarded an email to the desired sponsored companies and
decided on flphil at www.myersdepot.com and I'm glad I did.

No comparison in price. Phil gave me the best price hands down!
I got exactly what I wanted and then some. Small goodies is always nice!
The great service along with the timely shipping was OUTSTANDING!
I have been around a while and highly recommend purchasing from Phil
at www.myersdepot.com I know I will do my future business with Phil.

I really appreciate it all! Thank you Phil www.myersdepot.com

DD

Never noticed this forum here so never posted my joy with buying from Phil!
Not sure he likes me since I had a lot of trouble with one of the coils I bought from him. He must have shipped me 4 coils over a couple of months time with no issues or complaints, great guy, great prices, responds to PMs and answers the phone.. will even call you back if you do miss him!
A++ service

DD, Doug, Larry and Earl Thanks! This is a competitive forum and it's nice to make the board. Also Whites is coming to see me first part of march so I'll ask them about new detectors. HH, phil

Nice news

Maybe while Whites is their , ask them to make a statement, and post on my thread Whites New Machines before its History, Thanks Earl

Yeah Phil is great to deal with, bought my V3i from him along with a few bags, a cover, and some misc. stuff.... Fast shipping, knows his stuff, and the best price I could find. Very happy with my V3i, before I called him I didn't think I could afford one, luckily his prices were low enough to let me get my hands on one.

Back
Top Bottom