ENDED Scuba's win a Carrot Contest

Mottz,

YOU sir are absolutely correct. I made another mistake. I texted both people. obviously there is only one way to repair this mistake. Both will get a carrot.

Thank you for pointing out my error.

I really appreciate your input and others that have helped me with these contests.

Again my thanks.

I enjoy your contests even though I'm not good at them. :lol: But it is always challenging trying to watch all the guesses. Thanks again for all the contests you put on. It is very generous of you!!

Congrats to musicnut and zeemang!!

WOOOWHOOO, yeah baby!
Pm'd you my details, that's awesome you are doing the double winner, stand up guy right there, thanks scuba!

Good news and bad news.

I contacted Meyers Detecting and the shop is closed until June 3rd. He has your information Scott. Just needs my credit card and I won't leave that on a voice mail or an email. When he calls me your carrot will be on the way.

I am still waiting to hear from musicnut. I sent you a PM and listed you here. WHERE ARE YOU???

LOL Patiently waiting. Your carrot will soon need water so it doesn't wilt though.

I want to thank the people that played for trying. A lot less played than I thought would. However, the fewer that play the better chance to win.

Wow! Thank you Scuba for making me a winner even though I am not a winner. A PM on the situation has been sent to you.

Phil was in today and has all my information. Your carrots will both be in the mail today. Thanks so much for playing and I really hope you enjoy your prizes.

This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service® at the request of PHILIP MYERS. A package with a Click-N-Ship® label created on usps.com is scheduled to be shipped on 06/05/2017. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper.

Click-N-Ship® Shipping Details

Shipped from: Shipped to:
PHILIP MYERS
MYERS SERVICES
5601 N FLORIDA AVE
TAMPA FL 33604-6911

DOUG
Type of Service: Priority Mail® 2-Day
Padded Flat Rate Envelope
Label Number: 9410 8036 9930 0089 XXXX XX

To check on the delivery status of your package, please go to Track and Confirm at www.usps.com.

Click-N-Ship® Shipping Details

Shipped from: Shipped to:
PHILIP MYERS
MYERS SERVICES
5601 N FLORIDA AVE
TAMPA FL 33604-6911

SCOTT
Type of Service: Priority Mail® 3-Day
Padded Flat Rate Envelope
Label Number: 9410 8036 9930 0089 XXXX XX

To check on the delivery status of your package, please go to Track and Confirm at www.usps.com.

Last edited:
Robert,

Delivery took longer than expected by the USPS but I have received the Garrett PP AT. Thank you for this contest and for the fantastic prize. Now to get out and play with it.

Musicnut1986

Back
Top Bottom